Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Thomas Jefferson vs. Whitter Law School + $$  (Read 2244 times)

crash9919

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Thomas Jefferson vs. Whitter Law School + $$
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 06:41:47 PM »
Yeah, it's all a business I understand that much. I should just look at it as 9K, and not assume it will be more because even though I'm going to try my hardest to be at the top of my class, I don't know if I will break into that 20%.

Since my last deposit is due today at Whittier, the decision has to be made. I think I'm going to do TJ and work hard so I get a scholarship my 2nd and third years. And I hope living in San Diego will give me opportunities to knock on more doors as far interships, etc. than I would get in orange county. I suppose no one ever wants to make the wrong decision...I just hope it all works out!

bigs5068

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 07:02:11 PM »
I remember the feeling man it is scary and the first few weeks of school will be even more stressful because you will have no idea what you are doing, but that is how everybody feels.  Honestly, there is no way to tell how it will work out, but anything worth doing in life is a risk and it probably will work out whatever you decide if you put the work in.

If you start at either school you should use Ecasebriefs the website it is a great website that really explains cases in a simpler way obviously read the book and use it as a supporting tool, then cali lessons are awesome as well. I did not know about either of those until the second semester and they were awesome finds.  Well good luck to you whatever you decide.

crash9919

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2010, 07:39:06 PM »
Nice, thanks for reflecting on your experience and the advice! Definitely helps to hear from others going through the same craziness...