Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: HLS BITCHES  (Read 1918 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: HLS BITCHES
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 08:45:19 PM »
Sometimes I think you are retarded, Julie.

julie usually affect numbuts republicans like that.

marcus-aurelius

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2010, 07:06:42 PM »
Hi all, I'll be a rising junior this fall at an Ivy League (not HYP), where my GPA is at a 3.55. My goal is to attend Harvard Law, so I'm banking on a 180 to pull me through. Unfortunately, I got a 150 on my first diagnostic test (took this cold). I have give or take 3 months to improve 30 points. Do you guys think this is possible? I'm taking a prep course this summer. How should I prepare, what books should I buy? Thanks all.

I find it to be possible depending on the person and their potential.  I went from a 153 to a high of 176, to a final of 173 between February and June.  If you have the mental capacity to score that high, hard work will get you there

LSAT Freedom

• LSAT Prep Course Taught by Harvard Law Grads
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Freedom
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 11:39:38 AM »
Hi all, I'll be a rising junior this fall at an Ivy League (not HYP), where my GPA is at a 3.55. My goal is to attend Harvard Law, so I'm banking on a 180 to pull me through. Unfortunately, I got a 150 on my first diagnostic test (took this cold). I have give or take 3 months to improve 30 points. Do you guys think this is possible? I'm taking a prep course this summer. How should I prepare, what books should I buy? Thanks all.

Just study as much as you can (within reason of course; avoid burnout), and take as many preptests as possible.  The more practice you have with actual LSAT questions, the more familiar and comfortable you will be with the exam.  You're at an Ivy League school, so you're obviously bright.  Nothing is impossible, so shoot for 180 if that's your goal.  Some people start off a lot lower than 150.