Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 4.0 UGPA, 166 LSAT -- Scholarships??  (Read 1991 times)

raspberrylove

• View Profile
4.0 UGPA, 166 LSAT -- Scholarships??
« on: June 25, 2010, 09:30:10 PM »
Hi guys,

Sorry if this isn't posted in the right forum (if it's not, feel free to redirect me!).  I have a 4.0 GPA, 166 LSAT, and I'm graduating a full year early from a private university with a double major, a minor, and a concentration.  I have some decent EAs, volunteer work, and I plan to apply ASAP.   I'm really hoping to go to Cornell or Notre Dame.  I was just wondering what you guys think my chances for scholarship are and how much?  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks!  :)

Cicero

• Sr. Citizen
  • UF 2012
    • View Profile
Re: 4.0 UGPA, 166 LSAT -- Scholarships??
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 10:19:18 PM »
You can probably get a better feel for that info if you check out www.lawschoolnumbers.com. People put in their GPA & LSAT score and what schools they applied, and then as acceptances/rejections/WL come in they put in that info, and they list the scholarships they get. So, that site should give you a good idea of what your chances are and what kind of scholarship you might expect.

BikePilot

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - joshthebikepilot
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 06:33:48 PM »
I think your chances should be pretty good at those schools.  I had about the same gpa and a bit better lsat and got lots of $$$ offered from lower T14.
HLS 2010

oldhat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 03:40:51 PM »
A good rule of thumb is if your GPA/LSAT are above the 75th percentile, you'll likely get some scholarship money.