Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: New LSAT Diagnostic Software  (Read 430 times)

Evan LSAT

• View Profile
    • Email
New LSAT Diagnostic Software
« on: June 18, 2010, 05:22:04 PM »
Hey everyone, Im a Columbia Law School graduate whos working with a couple of programmers from U Penn to create novel LSAT-specific software and diagnostics. The software currently allows you to take one of the latest LSATs online, and gives you detailed diagnostic information such as whether your time allocation is optimal, the question types you need the most help on, and other useful stats.

I want to extend an open invitation to anyone who wants to beta-test this diagnostic software. This is completely free, and if anyone whos beta testing needs any help understanding the test Id be glad to chat with them for a few minutes. I have been an LSAT tutor for over 5 years in NYC and I wanted to create something that would be helpful to students of this test.

Well be coming out with other cool features in the future that would be completely free for our beta testers. Were really interested in your feedback too. If youre interested and want to try it out, send me a PM or an email to the one listed in my profile (preferred) and Ill set you up with a link to the site.

Thank you,
Evan