Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Non-Traditional Indeed  (Read 1297 times)

nullisecundus

• View Profile
Non-Traditional Indeed
« on: June 18, 2010, 08:17:59 AM »
 Hello everyone,

I am from Turkey and working at Turkish Court of Accounts. (Equivalent of Government Accountability Office of USA, well at least in theory) I have a 115 / 120 TOEFL IBT score, 3.55 / 4.00 GPA and in the 10 practice exams I took (LSAT obviously) my scores fluctuated between 172 and 178. So my question is, as a 29 year old Turkish guy with these scores, what are my chances of actually getting admitted to a really good LS and going Biglaw after that? Is it even worth trying?

Thanks in advance.

nullisecundus

• View Profile
Re: Non-Traditional Indeed
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 07:12:14 AM »
 Hmm, guess people must have thought I am trolling or something. Well I am not, above scenario is 100% accurate and I just want opinions, positive or negative. :P

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 11:45:18 AM »
we have a lot of foreign students at my school. If you plan to be able to get a student visa apply to. Its free to apply online. http://www.cooley.edu

the white rabbit

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 12:31:36 AM »
Hello everyone,

I am from Turkey and working at Turkish Court of Accounts. (Equivalent of Government Accountability Office of USA, well at least in theory) I have a 115 / 120 TOEFL IBT score, 3.55 / 4.00 GPA and in the 10 practice exams I took (LSAT obviously) my scores fluctuated between 172 and 178. So my question is, as a 29 year old Turkish guy with these scores, what are my chances of actually getting admitted to a really good LS and going Biglaw after that? Is it even worth trying?

Thanks in advance.

It's worth taking the LSAT.  Beyond that, can't say.
Mood: Tired but cheerful.  :)