Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Applying to Law School with an A Misdemeanor  (Read 10547 times)

bigs5068

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Applying to Law School with an A Misdemeanor
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2010, 04:40:04 PM »
If it was worth lying about I agree, but I can't see someone wanting to lie about being Florida Bar Examiner Investigator. I agree people lie all the time  I can say I bench 800 pounds that would be pretty badass or I was a Navy Seal or I got a Witkin in every class or the Dos Equis man is actually based on me. Those would all be cool enough to lie about, but for someone to lie about looking at endless paperwork for 20 years in Florida,  why would you lie about that????

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2010, 07:38:11 PM »
why would people pretend to a hotchick online and then when you meet them they are a 40 year old construction worker who tosses you in the back of his van? People are dueshbags, thats why.

If it was worth lying about I agree, but I can't see someone wanting to lie about being Florida Bar Examiner Investigator. I agree people lie all the time  I can say I bench 800 pounds that would be pretty badass or I was a Navy Seal or I got a Witkin in every class or the Dos Equis man is actually based on me. Those would all be cool enough to lie about, but for someone to lie about looking at endless paperwork for 20 years in Florida,  why would you lie about that????

bigs5068

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2010, 08:05:49 PM »
That would be for sexual satisfaction apparently, nothing sexual about reading paperwork.

The hotchick thing could at least be funny to certain types of people also besides the sexual aspect of it.  I read files at the Florida Bar nobody would lie about that.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2010, 10:46:48 PM »
fine, let's pretend that no one has ever pretended to be higher up the pole in life than they are. Ask the guy something that only someone in his position would actually be able to do, like send an email from a state account. Otherwise its fake.

Here is proof that it can be done........ I WORK FOR THEM TOO!(see how easy that was for me to do)

That would be for sexual satisfaction apparently, nothing sexual about reading paperwork.

The hotchick thing could at least be funny to certain types of people also besides the sexual aspect of it.  I read files at the Florida Bar nobody would lie about that.

nde78

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2010, 10:05:05 AM »
The only reason i keep mentioning that I was an investigator with the FL Board of Bar Examiners is to add credibility to the advice I give...Google it. If you don't like what I'm saying, then don't do anything I say.  Why does it offend you that I post some of my professional experience?

nde78

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2010, 10:14:01 AM »
I like educating people and in MY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE law students have little to no clue about the character and fitness portion of Bar admission.  If you know it all, then by all means, share your thoughts.  So far, all you've done is bash me for trying to encourage people to pursue a career.  I've never proclaimed myself as high and mighty, but it's nice to know someone out there thinks I am.  ;D  Have a great day!

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2010, 11:09:20 AM »
I'm actually a harvard prof, whats your point?

I like educating people and in MY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE law students have little to no clue about the character and fitness portion of Bar admission.  If you know it all, then by all means, share your thoughts.  So far, all you've done is bash me for trying to encourage people to pursue a career.  I've never proclaimed myself as high and mighty, but it's nice to know someone out there thinks I am.  ;D  Have a great day!

nde78

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2010, 03:04:06 PM »
My point is that you have no point. 

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2010, 12:03:37 AM »
my point is that you are a fake. If you can't figure that out, you couldnt even get licensed as a custodian let alone a lawyer.

My point is that you have no point.

nde78

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2010, 07:27:14 AM »
Ok.