Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cooley to somewhere  (Read 705 times)

sanam

• View Profile
    • Email
Cooley to somewhere
« on: June 06, 2010, 04:01:19 AM »
Hi guys I am a 1L at Cooley its a tier 4 law school and am getting 50% scholarship here, in the top 10% of the class(3.5 gpa) they grade on a C curve.

I am considering transferring to MSU but I was just wondering if it is worth the extra $60,000 i d have to pay to attend MSU over the next few yrs as it is only a tier above cooley. At this point i dont really know where I want to practice I might even go back to Canada cause thats where I am from originally.

So what do you guys recommend or are there any others schools better suited for Candians wanting to go back to Canada that you guys would advice transfering to.

thanks
THE BATTLE WITHIN

cooleylawstudent

Re: Cooley to somewhere
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 10:15:44 AM »
Do you honestly think the canucks will care if you went to cooley or Mich? You still have to do a one year iternship up there before you can sit the bar. Focus more on that. Hell, trasfer to a canadian school if you want to impress canadians.

Cicero

• Sr. Citizen
  • UF 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Cooley to somewhere
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 04:56:28 PM »
If you are looking to transfer into T3 from T4, I don't think it is worth it. There isn't much of a difference between T3 & T4. If you are in the top 10%, then maybe you should be looking to transfer to a T2.