Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Analog Watch?  (Read 654 times)

arcin220

• View Profile
    • Email
Analog Watch?
« on: May 28, 2010, 12:35:11 AM »
Does anyone know of any good analog watches that will work for the LSAT?  I don't have a watch and would like to purchase one for the LSAT but obviously it has to conform to the standards that are allowable.  Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Jeffort

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSAT Tutor
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Discussion - Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question Type Finder Utility
    • Email
Re: Analog Watch?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 02:17:47 AM »
Does anyone know of any good analog watches that will work for the LSAT?  I don't have a watch and would like to purchase one for the LSAT but obviously it has to conform to the standards that are allowable.  Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

As long as it is analog and does not have any extra digital features it is allowed.  You can get really cheap basic ones at Walmart or Target.

Emmae

• View Profile
Re: Analog Watch?
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 05:47:27 AM »

As long as it is analog and does not have any extra digital features it is allowed.  You can get really cheap basic ones at Walmart or Target.

I can tell you which one NOT to buy (at least not over the internet).  I bought a Timex through Amazon that was recommended from an LSAT blog; it has a rotating bezel that can be set for whatever start/stop time that you wish.  Mine just arrived yesterday, and the bezel does not rotate!  >:(

So I guess I'll be heading out to Walmart or Target today.