Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Preparing for the LSAT; PowerScore Bibles  (Read 5266 times)

cmd758

Re: Preparing for the LSAT; PowerScore Bibles
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2010, 04:16:41 AM »
I have never understood the term "big words." I thought the best word for something is the one that is the most accurate. Sorry if I just used big words.

PS. If you look closely at the discussion, we are discussing logical reasoning and fallacies. Perhaps that could come in handy for a certain test you are taking soon.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2010, 07:03:32 AM »
You guys are Great!  I love that people are arguing about arguing.  That's awesome!  All the tragedies in the world and you pick to argue about nothing and who can do it better using big words and all.  The passion just flows from your posts and if you could bottle it and send it to apathetics around the world there would be so much more accomplished!  I applaud you all in your efforts to show random people that you will never meet and that truly have no interest in what you say how good of an arguer you are,  I for one find it more comical than anything else!  In the midst of me studying for the LSAT I thought I would come on here and see if there was anything interesting, I didn't know I would get a comedy show.  Thanks for the laughs, I needed it!

and thank you for commenting about commenting.

what hoot!

(but what about world peace?)

cmd758

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2010, 03:46:13 PM »
Well, I personally enjoy world peace. However, I do believe there would be a lack of things to do if it ever happened.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2010, 05:15:11 PM »
world peace, what do you want to destroy the economy? What about all those people employed to make weapons and tanks and the like, you want their kids to starve to death? Sounds selfish to me!  >:(

Well, I personally enjoy world peace. However, I do believe there would be a lack of things to do if it ever happened.

cmd758

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2010, 06:26:16 PM »
Actually, that is a big business. Is world peace defined as no wars or no societal problems period? I was using the second definition.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2010, 06:42:01 PM »
No societal problems means no cops,firefighters or EMT's you dont think they have families and need jobs too? ???

Actually, that is a big business. Is world peace defined as no wars or no societal problems period? I was using the second definition.

cmd758

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2010, 06:51:31 PM »
Plus there is a lack of purpose for our existence.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2010, 10:54:12 PM »
actually with all the fakers in the world, even in perfect peace someone would just straight up lie to sue someone.
Remember the Dad who poisioned his kids soup to try to sue Cambells alwhile back?
People are dumb, selfish and just plain dontgiveafuck.

Plus there is a lack of purpose for our existence.

cmd758

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2010, 12:25:41 AM »
Yeah, but to assume world peace would exist, what you just mentioned couldn't exist.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2010, 12:43:14 AM »
why not?

Yeah, but to assume world peace would exist, what you just mentioned couldn't exist.