Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Please Close My Account  (Read 3928 times)

cmd758

Re: Please Close My Account
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 07:18:54 PM »
Dude, all you have to do is go to "Profile," "Actions," "Delete Account."

bigs5068

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 07:44:04 PM »
Sonofpickle is far to intellectual and genius to figure something as mundane and simple as hitting a delete account button. He has servants to figure such peasantries out. He got an A in his 8th grade biology class and did you know and did well on a practice LSAT. Look what Allen Iverson has to say about practice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI about 50 seconds into it we not talking about a Game we talking about PRACTICE!   Man Practice!

His mom also told him he was special so clearly he cannot be bothered with the likes of having a job that PAYS him anything. Again simply to mundane and barnyard like to actually earn money.

Sonofpickle will clearly receive a 180 on his LSAT be admitted to Harvard and immediately be appointed Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court after he graduates number #1 in his class from Harvard. President Obama and world leaders will culminate on the Harvard Stage to meet this true genius as he accepts his diploma. Supermodels will throw themselves at him and he will go down in History as the most amazing man in the world and he will replace the Dos Equis man as "the most interesting man in the world" thereby being allowed to touch the art in museums, his to do lists will win Pulitzer prizes, his mother will get a tattoo that says Son and most importantly he will live vicariously through himself.

sonofapickle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2010, 03:19:16 PM »
When it comes down to the wire, I am simply great. Why do you not understand that? There are people who are not great, good, and those who are great. I fall into the upper end of the spectrum. I did not ask for this life, I was born into it and took advantage of it. I consider myself the prime example of Darwinian Evolution of being simply, "the fittest." A quick learner, can grasp difficult concepts more easily than others, physically fit enough, I do not look bad or average but rather a bit above average, have a worldly knowledge, have been to 4 countries, know 3 languages, have a successful life with graduation of college in sight of my goal of obtaining 3 college degrees, going to pass the LSAT, licensing and experience in the securities industry, et cetera. In addition to the latter, I will have a military career and will be commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant upon completion of OCS in Quantico and hopefully become either infantry, logistics, or an intelligence officer. The entrance for OCS has been aced which is 225 and I my score is 280. I am only 5'10 and a couple of centimeters though but no biggie as the larger guys are more easy targets in the line of fire.

Overall, once I complete OCS and become a commissioned officer, I will simply, be the guy to be and favored over a lot of other people. Law school will be a breeze and it won't even matter which law school I attend because I will have passed the bar and have so much to offer over the competition that it would be simply stupid in not picking the better candidate. I may not be like the guy in the link but I am simply better than him. I don't focus on females as that is more primitive to me now. I will focus on finding a spouse when I need to reproduce, but now, I am focused on being the best which I am two-three clicks from being.

bigs5068

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2010, 06:04:08 PM »
For humanities sake I hope that all your statements are a joke. If you really believe all these thigns you say about yourself I think you need to have a reality t.v. show and go around telling everybody how awesome you are.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2010, 06:10:20 PM »
My goal is to do one of those hot green chicks from star trek. Somehow I suspect we have about the same odds.

When it comes down to the wire, I am simply great. Why do you not understand that? There are people who are not great, good, and those who are great. I fall into the upper end of the spectrum. I did not ask for this life, I was born into it and took advantage of it. I consider myself the prime example of Darwinian Evolution of being simply, "the fittest." A quick learner, can grasp difficult concepts more easily than others, physically fit enough, I do not look bad or average but rather a bit above average, have a worldly knowledge, have been to 4 countries, know 3 languages, have a successful life with graduation of college in sight of my goal of obtaining 3 college degrees, going to pass the LSAT, licensing and experience in the securities industry, et cetera. In addition to the latter, I will have a military career and will be commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant upon completion of OCS in Quantico and hopefully become either infantry, logistics, or an intelligence officer. The entrance for OCS has been aced which is 225 and I my score is 280. I am only 5'10 and a couple of centimeters though but no biggie as the larger guys are more easy targets in the line of fire.

Overall, once I complete OCS and become a commissioned officer, I will simply, be the guy to be and favored over a lot of other people. Law school will be a breeze and it won't even matter which law school I attend because I will have passed the bar and have so much to offer over the competition that it would be simply stupid in not picking the better candidate. I may not be like the guy in the link but I am simply better than him. I don't focus on females as that is more primitive to me now. I will focus on finding a spouse when I need to reproduce, but now, I am focused on being the best which I am two-three clicks from being.

Cicero

• Sr. Citizen
  • UF 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2010, 06:43:11 PM »
Sonofapickle will not only ace the LSAT he will get a 185. That's right, a 185. They will have to adjust the scoring just for him because of his awesomeness. He will go to Yale on a full ride (which they will create just for him). After finishing #1 at Yale, he will become a senator, then President. (Oh, and age doesn't matter because they would make an exception if he was under 35.) He will get a law pushed through to make him the supreme ruler in perpetuity. Finally, all the praises he has sung for himself will have been so widely disseminated that all countries will vote to have him become their  supreme dictator as well, and he will rule the world. Aaaahhhh!

You know though, there is something to say for his confidence. Part of me wishes I had as much confidence as he seems to have and the other part kind of wants to see him get smacked down a peg by his law profs.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2010, 08:00:53 PM »
some of the more confident people that I know(arrogant and ignorant are other terms for it) live under the bridge near my school.

Sonofapickle will not only ace the LSAT he will get a 185. That's right, a 185. They will have to adjust the scoring just for him because of his awesomeness. He will go to Yale on a full ride (which they will create just for him). After finishing #1 at Yale, he will become a senator, then President. (Oh, and age doesn't matter because they would make an exception if he was under 35.) He will get a law pushed through to make him the supreme ruler in perpetuity. Finally, all the praises he has sung for himself will have been so widely disseminated that all countries will vote to have him become their  supreme dictator as well, and he will rule the world. Aaaahhhh!

You know though, there is something to say for his confidence. Part of me wishes I had as much confidence as he seems to have and the other part kind of wants to see him get smacked down a peg by his law profs.

sonofapickle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2010, 08:01:35 PM »
Just because you decided to chase tail and make idiotic friendships doesn't mean I am a failure. I did the opposite, focused on physical intelligence, institutional intelligence, philosophical intelligence, and world intelligence. If it looks like I am arrogant, well I may seem that way but looking back on what I completed and how I achieved such great things at a young age, I think I deserve to be proud of that. You will remain a hater with little improvement on your life.

As for the law professors, although I will be much smarter and better than them, I will still remain a student of law. They have more experience in the field so they deserve some increment of respect as I am a student still. My potential exceeds that of most individuals in the world and that isn't some laden tact of bragging, but rather a truth.

Out in the world, I usually tell people what I have done but the responses are generally more positive than on this board. I think it is because you guys lack the volition that comes with greatness to achieve such feats so instead of trying to improve yourself, you demean those who are actually doing good. What you guys have completed is good to your particular lives and I applaud you for going to law school and trying to make yourself, life, possibly family better as a result. It is understandable when an individual has reached its limit, and from what has been stated, you will reach your limits after completion of law school and the bar. As for me, my limits and potential go beyond just completion of law school. I may even be one of your boss' one day.

I wish people on the net could meet me in life instead of just seeing the text as it looks rather arrogant and too prideful. I am humble and live a rather humble life but I take pride in my accomplishments. That is the reason I am likable to people. If you would rather hate than learn from someone who is great, then you can do that. However, if you take note of what I have completed and will complete, maybe you will see a whole new life ahead of you.

That is all I have to say on this topic again.

Cicero

• Sr. Citizen
  • UF 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2010, 08:21:00 PM »
I think that your confidence can be a very valuable tool for you in many aspects of your life. You just need to make sure that if you have trouble with some aspect of law, which everyone does at some point, that you are humble enough to ask for help rather than rely on your previous success. Falling behind on anything in law school is a big mistake. Just a heads up, if you do decide that you want friends in law school (friends are a nice support system to have in law school), you may want to approach the other students as if you are on an equal footing with them. Good luck on the LSAT and in law school.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 08:57:23 PM »
The caveat to that being, you have no friends and can't get laid? Awsome.

Just because you decided to chase tail and make idiotic friendships doesn't mean I am a failure. I did the opposite, focused on physical intelligence, institutional intelligence, philosophical intelligence, and world intelligence. If it looks like I am arrogant, well I may seem that way but looking back on what I completed and how I achieved such great things at a young age, I think I deserve to be proud of that. You will remain a hater with little improvement on your life.

As for the law professors, although I will be much smarter and better than them, I will still remain a student of law. They have more experience in the field so they deserve some increment of respect as I am a student still. My potential exceeds that of most individuals in the world and that isn't some laden tact of bragging, but rather a truth.

Out in the world, I usually tell people what I have done but the responses are generally more positive than on this board. I think it is because you guys lack the volition that comes with greatness to achieve such feats so instead of trying to improve yourself, you demean those who are actually doing good. What you guys have completed is good to your particular lives and I applaud you for going to law school and trying to make yourself, life, possibly family better as a result. It is understandable when an individual has reached its limit, and from what has been stated, you will reach your limits after completion of law school and the bar. As for me, my limits and potential go beyond just completion of law school. I may even be one of your boss' one day.

I wish people on the net could meet me in life instead of just seeing the text as it looks rather arrogant and too prideful. I am humble and live a rather humble life but I take pride in my accomplishments. That is the reason I am likable to people. If you would rather hate than learn from someone who is great, then you can do that. However, if you take note of what I have completed and will complete, maybe you will see a whole new life ahead of you.

That is all I have to say on this topic again.