Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Please Close My Account  (Read 3856 times)

sonofapickle

Please Close My Account
« on: May 21, 2010, 09:14:57 AM »
I don't believe this is the right board for me. So, I would like my account deleted from this site.

cooleylawstudent

Re: Please Close My Account
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 11:43:03 AM »
Just stop posting. Idiot.

Hell, if you cant handle this board then I HIGHLY expect life in general to be a kick in your teeth. Have fun with that.

I don't believe this is the right board for me. So, I would like my account deleted from this site.

sonofapickle

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 03:26:28 PM »
Most of my posts are either insulting you or bashing some member who decided to pry his way into a discussion. I dislike keyboard warriors like yourself who talk a big game on a message board, but would never say anything like the things you have in life right in front of me. I am only insulted on the internet, never in life because people are naturally ether considerate or have some type of apprehension against me. You fit the bill of a keyboard warrior and are stupid in my eyes.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 05:05:17 PM »
If you want your account closed why keep posting?
As for those who "pry"  in, they were here long before you Junior.
 :'( :'( :'( :'(

Most of my posts are either insulting you or bashing some member who decided to pry his way into a discussion. I dislike keyboard warriors like yourself who talk a big game on a message board, but would never say anything like the things you have in life right in front of me. I am only insulted on the internet, never in life because people are naturally ether considerate or have some type of apprehension against me. You fit the bill of a keyboard warrior and are stupid in my eyes.

Emmae

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 05:25:39 PM »

Well, I'd like to "pry" into this thread and ask you not to delete your account because this ongoing "drama" is an amusing distraction from my LSAT studying ;D

sonofapickle

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 06:23:28 PM »
The hell you reading it for then? I also practiced on my LSAT test and officially can say, it is a simple test. After practicing and perfecting my skills I have consecutively scored above a 174, which is damn near perfect. This test will be a breeze for me.

I keep posting until its closed. Those who "pry" may have been here longer, but does it look like I care? Just because your post count yells "loser" does not mean you are someone who outranks me on any scale aside from being a loser.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 09:24:30 PM »
Your welcome,  ;)

Well, I'd like to "pry" into this thread and ask you not to delete your account because this ongoing "drama" is an amusing distraction from my LSAT studying ;D

sonofapickle

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 10:09:03 PM »
 Hopefully obst will find his place in the world serving Americans their fast food, hopefully he gets laid, and hopefully he will stop being an utter b*tch.

I am not going to be posting anymore on this site as I have a life outside of this forum, which obst cannot say accurately for himself. I have to spend time with the gf, get ready for my summer job, and do a bunch of other shitload of work. obst have fun working at McDonald's. I bet he will use Affirmative Action to get a McDonald's job. And, if you didn't notice, I do have a gf who is both black and Spanish, lol at your dumbass calling me racist. Hopefully your ass will lighten up a bit and stop being a d*ck towards people.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 10:12:26 PM »
Bye bye. Tell mommy to tuck you in and you both pretend she dosnt see the boner that you get when she does it........ :P

Hopefully obst will find his place in the world serving Americans their fast food, hopefully he gets laid, and hopefully he will stop being an utter b*tch.

I am not going to be posting anymore on this site as I have a life outside of this forum, which obst cannot say accurately for himself. I have to spend time with the gf, get ready for my summer job, and do a bunch of other shitload of work. obst have fun working at McDonald's. I bet he will use Affirmative Action to get a McDonald's job. And, if you didn't notice, I do have a gf who is both black and Spanish, lol at your dumbass calling me racist. Hopefully your ass will lighten up a bit and stop being a d*ck towards people.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 08:35:52 AM »
oh my.