Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Too Many Lawyers  (Read 3218 times)

cooleylawstudent

Re: Too Many Lawyers
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 09:22:34 PM »
you live in your parents house, your too scared to even get a dorm room.
Remind what do you THINK, that PDSD is?

No one can kick my ass. I don't live my life out of fear unlike your PDSD self.

sonofapickle

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 09:31:14 PM »
Lol, I did 3 study abroad terms out of the country in Spain and Belgium. I am hardly scared of life outside of my parents house. I live here because it is convenient for me to live here.

You are obviously scared, that is why you spend your days badgering people on the net because you are scared to go outside.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010, 09:33:35 PM »
Hey Genius, your here too.

PS
They allow wifi in the schools and library,etc.

Lol, I did 3 study abroad terms out of the country in Spain and Belgium. I am hardly scared of life outside of my parents house. I live here because it is convenient for me to live here.

You are obviously scared, that is why you spend your days badgering people on the net because you are scared to go outside.

sonofapickle

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2010, 09:57:01 PM »
I don't come here to badger people about unnecessary things. You're so pathetic that this is the highlight of your day. You're probably some lonely 27 year old virgin who scares women away. Get laid, and get happy... b*tch.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2010, 09:59:59 PM »
ditto.   ::)

I don't come here to badger people about unnecessary things. You're so pathetic that this is the highlight of your day. You're probably some lonely 27 year old virgin who scares women away. Get laid, and get happy... b*tch.

Haynes7

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2010, 03:05:53 AM »
Wham! Wham!  I love you guys for your passion and energy here.  Though I have to side against sonofapickle because he is so weird and nasty.  If it were not for people like sonofapickle we would never have anything to talk about on LSD so for that...I thank you!
 I must ask, why do you dislike "stupid" people so much?  Is it just lesser intelligence that bugs?  Do poor people bother you?  Do ugly people bother you too?   

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2010, 11:49:55 AM »
the mental invalid is long gone(he killed himself) but in all reality in lawschool "stupid" people are a good thing. Its those damn smart ones that F with my curve! >:(   I LOVE the dumb ones. :-*

Wham! Wham!  I love you guys for your passion and energy here.  Though I have to side against sonofapickle because he is so weird and nasty.  If it were not for people like sonofapickle we would never have anything to talk about on LSD so for that...I thank you!
 I must ask, why do you dislike "stupid" people so much?  Is it just lesser intelligence that bugs?  Do poor people bother you?  Do ugly people bother you too?   

sonofapickle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2010, 12:42:52 PM »
I don't need to kill myself. I just needed a day or two to finish up my duties. Yeah, you hate the smart ones alright. Here is a tip, instead of hating them, why not either A) be smart, or B) get out of law?

I dislike ugly and stupid people as they do not produce smart and beautiful people. Look at the crime statistics, an ugly child is more than likely to be raped by an ugly human. Those are the facts. Ugly children tend to be favored by natural selection because they breed more humans due their ugliness is what gives them a sense of, "this is it, I better breed more children." Smart, pretty people tend to have less babies than an ugly one. Natural selection does not favor pretty and smart people.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2010, 01:12:41 PM »
Then you are even dumber than I could have possibly imaged.
Why shut down an old account, just to create a new one under a fake name(pretending to be a Dr) and then change it back when called on it.
That just makes you twice a lier and twice a dumbass.

Easy alternative to the retardwaltz, you could've just said "see you in a week" or hell just done it and said nothing. VS the said waltz which took more of your effort to achieve. Yeah, good work on that.

I don't need to kill myself. I just needed a day or two to finish up my duties. Yeah, you hate the smart ones alright. Here is a tip, instead of hating them, why not either A) be smart, or B) get out of law?

I dislike ugly and stupid people as they do not produce smart and beautiful people. Look at the crime statistics, an ugly child is more than likely to be raped by an ugly human. Those are the facts. Ugly children tend to be favored by natural selection because they breed more humans due their ugliness is what gives them a sense of, "this is it, I better breed more children." Smart, pretty people tend to have less babies than an ugly one. Natural selection does not favor pretty and smart people.

sonofapickle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2010, 01:30:18 PM »
I am not a doctor nor am I portraying myself as one. Check the IP dumbass.