Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: New Stetson Curriculum - Current Students and Grads Please Weigh in.  (Read 941 times)

cooleylawstudent

Re: New Stetson Curriculum - Current Students and Grads Please Weigh in.
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 09:59:10 PM »
You plan to go to lawschool in Minnesota.  :'(

Carleton is a 1st tier college. Little can you say graduating from your local community college only to go to another community college that concentrates in law.

sonofapickle

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 10:01:01 PM »
When did I ever say that? Aside from that, if I did it would be the 1st tier law school that is the University of Minnesota who is placed 20 on the top 20. Even so, I don't plan on going to law school in Minnesota. If I get accepted into any school below the top 10, I am going there. Your bitchass is going to Cooley.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 10:07:16 PM »
Well, lets see. You plan to live with your daddy through lawschool and after it. You live with him now and go to school in said state........super hard logic problem here.......... ::)

So yeah, YOU said it. LOTS of times.

When did I ever say that? Aside from that, if I did it would be the 1st tier law school that is the University of Minnesota who is placed 20 on the top 20. Even so, I don't plan on going to law school in Minnesota. If I get accepted into any school below the top 10, I am going there. Your bitchass is going to Cooley.