Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Penn State v. App State v. Chapman  (Read 431 times)

Expostfacto

• View Profile
Penn State v. App State v. Chapman
« on: May 18, 2010, 03:04:49 PM »
Alright, I know it's pretty late in the game to be confused over which law school to attend this fall, but I can't help it! So Appalachian State I have a 100% scholarship but let's face it...the school is in the middle of nowhere and salary afterwards is pretty mediocre. However, it's a lot closer to the family I've got in Tennessee, which is pretty important to me. Then there is Chapman (80% scholarship) which i've been very set on, until I had a realization that I would most likely practice in California after I graduate (I'm an East Coaster), and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Lastly, there is Penn State...my dream school that I have absolutely no scholarship to which means lots of debt afterwards!

Okay so any and ALL comments are appreciated, I've been tormenting myself with deciding on which school is best...

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
Re: Penn State v. App State v. Chapman
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 05:14:29 PM »
Without knowing anything else about your goal and where you want to practice, I would take the debt at Penn State.  It'll give you the best chance of finding a job (in Pennsylvania, most likely).
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.