Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion

Author Topic: Penn State v. App State v. Chapman  (Read 471 times)

• View Profile
Penn State v. App State v. Chapman
« on: May 18, 2010, 03:04:49 PM »
Alright, I know it's pretty late in the game to be confused over which law school to attend this fall, but I can't help it! So Appalachian State I have a 100% scholarship but let's face it...the school is in the middle of nowhere and salary afterwards is pretty mediocre. However, it's a lot closer to the family I've got in Tennessee, which is pretty important to me. Then there is Chapman (80% scholarship) which i've been very set on, until I had a realization that I would most likely practice in California after I graduate (I'm an East Coaster), and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Lastly, there is Penn dream school that I have absolutely no scholarship to which means lots of debt afterwards!

Okay so any and ALL comments are appreciated, I've been tormenting myself with deciding on which school is best...

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
Re: Penn State v. App State v. Chapman
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 05:14:29 PM »
Without knowing anything else about your goal and where you want to practice, I would take the debt at Penn State.  It'll give you the best chance of finding a job (in Pennsylvania, most likely).
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.