Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Believe I am Ready now  (Read 3030 times)

sonofapickle

Re: Believe I am Ready now
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2010, 03:26:09 AM »
True, my minority friends will tell you I have never once said anything derogatory or prejudice against them. I hold more civility in public than I do on an internet board.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2010, 11:46:54 AM »
so its ok to be a racist if you dont think you'll get caught and held resposable to it ? ???

True, my minority friends will tell you I have never once said anything derogatory or prejudice against them. I hold more civility in public than I do on an internet board.

sonofapickle

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2010, 02:48:36 PM »
You first need to understand the definition of racism and prejudice. You are using it in the wrong context. You must have went to some of the most horrid schools during your elementary, pre-High, and High School years. One of the reasons why the public education system is so horrible because it produces lack-luster people like you. I could tutor you, but it will cost you money. The benefits of me tutoring you are increased logical reasoning, solid mathematical foundation up to calculus II, better reading skills (we'll start with basic reading as you lack in the basics), skills in Law, etc... I could set up a skype page where you can contact me whenever you need some help reading a text, using logical reasoning, or simply help trying to speak to professionals when looking for your position as a cashier at McDonald's.