Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Believe I am Ready now  (Read 3029 times)

cooleylawstudent

Re: Believe I am Ready now
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2010, 02:46:36 AM »
societal norms. Get used to the idea.

Courts use the "reasonable person" standard(subjective not objective) To break it down for a fetus like you, it means what the world at large accepts as a societal norm, regardless of how you feel. Your opinions don't matter.

I would never call a black person an ape for no reason. I will call anyone a name if that person starts insulting me. You obviously think little or have prejudices against your own race if you think apes are equated towards black people.

You are dramatic and a negative person because you are angry due to your parents inability to raise you properly. That does not mean you need to take your anger out on others but rather you need some psychiatric help. You won't do well if you continue on that trend of hate. Also, I find using the word "white" a pejorative term and would rather be called Caucasian as my lineage is from the caucuses of Europe not white-dome.

sonofapickle

« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2010, 02:52:40 AM »
Reasonable person standard? So, anyone in the same position as I would not have used the word apish? Seriously? That method would only work under certain conditions and certainly a message board would not apply to that case. Wipe the passwords of the email, the email itself, the I.P. can only be traced and pinpointed to you if you can prove it to be your I.P., seriously, you have no legal standing what so ever. If you want to jump hoops to get someone banned from taking the bar, then they can equally do some simple, quick stuff to stop you from doing something idiotic. Again, apply reason to your posts. It is fun and good to know, your knowledge of the law is about equal, or less than my own. You are way below me in logical reasoning though.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2010, 02:56:50 AM »
If the reasonable person standared is new to you, its just proof of how little you know of the realty of it all yet.

Reasonable person standard? So, anyone in the same position as I would not have used the word apish? Seriously? That method would only work under certain conditions and certainly a message board would not apply to that case. Wipe the passwords of the email, the email itself, the I.P. can only be traced and pinpointed to you if you can prove it to be your I.P., seriously, you have no legal standing what so ever. If you want to jump hoops to get someone banned from taking the bar, then they can equally do some simple, quick stuff to stop you from doing something idiotic. Again, apply reason to your posts. It is fun and good to know, your knowledge of the law is about equal, or less than my own. You are way below me in logical reasoning though.

sonofapickle

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2010, 03:00:02 AM »
It is not new, it is just picking straws. "This one does not work, lets go after a new one." It is, at the end of the day, b.s. and would not stand in front of the bar association, let alone a court room because it would not get there. You obviously need more time in a court and a mentor because you know very little outside of books.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2010, 03:03:07 AM »
First, having multiple defences is a good thing. Second, its valid and all the arguing in the world wouldn't change that.
Stare decisis, another thing you probally wouldnt understand.

It is not new, it is just picking straws. "This one does not work, lets go after a new one." It is, at the end of the day, b.s. and would not stand in front of the bar association, let alone a court room because it would not get there. You obviously need more time in a court and a mentor because you know very little outside of books.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2010, 03:04:45 AM »
Plus while you've been asking daddy how his day was, I've been in court. Two terms of it, representing clients and all. Most  lawstudents do.

sonofapickle

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2010, 03:08:51 AM »
You do not seem to have much experience. I frequently go to courts as well and simply observe the lawyers in action and talk with my mentor and uncle about the law. They have more experience and went to better schools than you have. But to get on to the point, the stare decisis will only work if the case gets to go to court and is settled. The case will not go to court because of online activity and the hindrance the world wide web holds for someone like you. You cannot prove I was the one and it is easy for me to delete the email, change my I.P. address (I could be using a proxy which makes it all the harder), etc... Again, learn something instead of constantly throwing out b.s.. If this is how you argue, then lol...

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2010, 03:11:24 AM »
Hey psycho, I never threatened to track you down. I said that that attitude and actions will get you in trouble latter on in life.
Stop having a panic attack and take the time to go back and read.

You do not seem to have much experience. I frequently go to courts as well and simply observe the lawyers in action and talk with my mentor and uncle about the law. They have more experience and went to better schools than you have. But to get on to the point, the stare decisis will only work if the case gets to go to court and is settled. The case will not go to court because of online activity and the hindrance the world wide web holds for someone like you. You cannot prove I was the one and it is easy for me to delete the email, change my I.P. address (I could be using a proxy which makes it all the harder), etc... Again, learn something instead of constantly throwing out b.s.. If this is how you argue, then lol...

sonofapickle

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2010, 03:17:59 AM »
I would never call a person a derogatory name in public. I am generally politically correct in life.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2010, 03:18:41 AM »
sure you are.

I would never call a person a derogatory name in public. I am generally politically correct in life.