Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Believe I am Ready now  (Read 2975 times)

cooleylawstudent

Re: Believe I am Ready now
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2010, 11:46:52 PM »
So black people cant think now too huh?  :-\
Beyond that, its NOT the same symbol idiot the altered it. Take a look at both and you'll notice.
Aryan.........yeah do you even understand the history there? Caste system based on color  installed by white invaders? Oh yeah, thats right........... :-X

Actually, the Nazi's used a Buddhist symbol and a very old symbol used throughout time. It was originally meant as good. I only call people who act like neanderthals apes... But, lol, at you attempt to save a bit of face. You still have not applied much logical reasoning which would save you from failed posts

sonofapickle

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2010, 11:56:48 PM »
Same symbol is the same symbol. Failed post is failed post.

You are racist for immediately thinking my posts were saying apes are black people. You have prejudices so laden in your skull that your reasoning immediately equates blacks to apes which is not true. I have black friends and know black people, enjoy the company of my black friends, and have never once said anything derogatory about black people. You sir, are prejudice which is evident.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010, 12:08:10 AM »
Yes because the man calling a negro an ape is NEVER the racist, "he who smelt it dealt it", yeah that dosnt work here guy.  :-X
Hitler had jewish generals that didnt make him less of a racist.

Same symbol is the same symbol. Failed post is failed post.

You are racist for immediately thinking my posts were saying apes are black people. You have prejudices so laden in your skull that your reasoning immediately equates blacks to apes which is not true. I have black friends and know black people, enjoy the company of my black friends, and have never once said anything derogatory about black people. You sir, are prejudice which is evident.

sonofapickle

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2010, 12:20:48 AM »
Unless you're black your argument against me being racist hold no water.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2010, 12:35:26 AM »
you couldnt be slower could you?

Unless you're black your argument against me being racist hold no water.

sonofapickle

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2010, 12:43:48 AM »
I didn't know you were black and I do not have ungodly foresight to see that you were black. All I see is a screen with text and no skin color. Even so, I am not racist due to that very fact I did not know your skin color. I didn't care and still don't care. People are people. Stop being a sissy.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2010, 01:02:38 AM »
try to remember that argument when you are being sued for violation of civil rights and denied admission to the bar some day. See how well that goes.

I didn't know you were black and I do not have ungodly foresight to see that you were black. All I see is a screen with text and no skin color. Even so, I am not racist due to that very fact I did not know your skin color. I didn't care and still don't care. People are people. Stop being a sissy.

sonofapickle

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2010, 01:15:09 AM »
Arguing heresy is the best defense...

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2010, 01:17:37 AM »
?

Arguing heresy is the best defense...

sonofapickle

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2010, 01:19:40 AM »