Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Believe I am Ready now  (Read 3080 times)

sonofapickle

Re: Believe I am Ready now
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 04:45:31 PM »
19 years old.

Hate that scratch paper is not provided on the test. I guess I will just run through some practice test without scratch paper and see how well I perform.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 11:02:13 PM »
Yeah they make us grownups do all kinds of crazy stuff...... ;)

19 years old.

Hate that scratch paper is not provided on the test. I guess I will just run through some practice test without scratch paper and see how well I perform.

cvtheis

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 12:42:10 PM »
Dont be an arrogant condecending arse, it NEVER pays off.  You asked for advice and you got it.

There is trying to lead others by example and actually leading... Soldiers do blindly follow orders of their superiors but I am not your superior. It's mind-boggling to consider the mental gymnastics required to think you're actually qualified to talk to me in such a way when your highest achievement is getting accepted into Cooley.

sonofapickle

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 03:26:52 PM »
 Do not be an overbearing human who feels it's his/her obligation to give your opinion where it is not needed, it NEVER pays off. If you think it is condescending and arrogant, you should recheck multiple threads and posts before divulging the secrets that your godly intellect holds.

@obst: I would classify a person as an adult if he/she has a fully developed frontal lobe and can logically reason and solve his or her problems. By my own classification, I am an adult. In each culture adulthood is classified differently, for instance 13 is the age of adulthood in Jewish culture, but I would not classify a 13 year old as an adult due to their higher mental functioning not being fully developed. The frontal lobe is the pinnacle of what should be the classification of what is, and what is not, an adult.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2010, 07:12:34 PM »
Yeah, lots of 13 year olds voteing and serving in the Israeli military huh? :-X

Plus, idiot you asked for advice the OP above is trying to explain that for you, get over it.  :'(

Do not be an overbearing human who feels it's his/her obligation to give your opinion where it is not needed, it NEVER pays off. If you think it is condescending and arrogant, you should recheck multiple threads and posts before divulging the secrets that your godly intellect holds.

@obst: I would classify a person as an adult if he/she has a fully developed frontal lobe and can logically reason and solve his or her problems. By my own classification, I am an adult. In each culture adulthood is classified differently, for instance 13 is the age of adulthood in Jewish culture, but I would not classify a 13 year old as an adult due to their higher mental functioning not being fully developed. The frontal lobe is the pinnacle of what should be the classification of what is, and what is not, an adult.

sonofapickle

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2010, 08:08:38 PM »
I have come to the conclusion you cannot readily apply logic to any case at all. You're just an apish person in mammoth fur grunt shouting incoherently at things you don't understand, whose still-evolving brain probably can't distinguish between another oog-man insulting your stick or insulting yourself.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2010, 10:11:49 PM »
First of all, they dishonorably kick you out of lawschool for racism, so you might not want to call people "apes"
Second, if a preschooler dosn't understand grownup talk, sorry, get out of preschool.

I have come to the conclusion you cannot readily apply logic to any case at all. You're just an apish person in mammoth fur grunt shouting incoherently at things you don't understand, whose still-evolving brain probably can't distinguish between another oog-man insulting your stick or insulting yourself.

sonofapickle

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2010, 11:06:54 PM »
Racism: believing your race is superior to another race... My post did not entail any type of racist thought or notion. You, again, have failed to apply logic to real situations. I know you won't be the best of lawyers due to your inability to comprehend simple posts and apply logic to situations, but you can at least place up a facade of intellect rather than be yourself. However,  you just don't have the aptitude to be a lawyer which is why I am suggesting you focus your attention on some technical or vocational school. Your oog-shouting friends will understand you better and you will be within your element.

As for CV... Well, CV did not provide any advice just his opinion on what attitudes aren't acceptable. I did not ask for his opinion on attitude but rather opinion on what the first post outlined for him to answer. It is not my fault that you nor CV can accurately read posts and answer cordially.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2010, 11:39:06 PM »
Yeah Johnie Cochrine never made a dime did he......oh wait thats right........and yeah calling people "apes" try it in public retard. "but that tattoo is just a symbol of my german heritage between the years of 1939-1945..." ???

Racism: believing your race is superior to another race... My post did not entail any type of racist thought or notion. You, again, have failed to apply logic to real situations. I know you won't be the best of lawyers due to your inability to comprehend simple posts and apply logic to situations, but you can at least place up a facade of intellect rather than be yourself. However,  you just don't have the aptitude to be a lawyer which is why I am suggesting you focus your attention on some technical or vocational school. Your oog-shouting friends will understand you better and you will be within your element.

As for CV... Well, CV did not provide any advice just his opinion on what attitudes aren't acceptable. I did not ask for his opinion on attitude but rather opinion on what the first post outlined for him to answer. It is not my fault that you nor CV can accurately read posts and answer cordially.

sonofapickle

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2010, 11:44:07 PM »
Actually, the Nazi's used a Buddhist symbol and a very old symbol used throughout time. It was originally meant as good. I only call people who act like neanderthals apes... But, lol, at you attempt to save a bit of face. You still have not applied much logical reasoning which would save you from failed posts