Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Believe I am Ready now  (Read 3141 times)

sonofapickle

Re: Believe I am Ready now
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 01:08:10 AM »
You sir are very judgmental. I guess that is what certain people are and what makes a lawyer, a lawyer. Finding faults and discrepancies in words, phrases, etc... Anyway, I have been studying for quite a while and I will schedule to take the test in a few months after the summer. Thanks for the advice in any case.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 01:10:33 AM »
Yeah, this has to be a troll account. No one is stupid enough to keep rambling about what it takes and dosnt take to be a lawyer to an actual lawyer(babylawyer, its in the name idiot) when lives at home by own admission in a different section of this forum, and not even a BA grad or lsat taker yet. Idiot.

You sir are very judgmental. I guess that is what certain people are and what makes a lawyer, a lawyer. Finding faults and discrepancies in words, phrases, etc... Anyway, I have been studying for quite a while and I will schedule to take the test in a few months after the summer. Thanks for the advice in any case.

sonofapickle

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 01:15:46 AM »
I have stated a few times I have a mentor who is a lawyer and works at a large firm and my father's brother is a lawyer, so I have an understanding on what it takes to be a lawyer. Babylawer has given good advice and I have taken some of it as it is exactly what some other people outside of this place have told me, so I guess they know something I do not know. As for being a veteran troll on this site have the mods check my IP and they will confirm to you I am not.

the white rabbit

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 01:17:24 AM »

Oh I'm not judging.  I'm just relaying advice that has been given to me along the way.  ;)
Mood: Tired but cheerful.  :)

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 01:18:42 AM »
but my big brother.....my daddy......... :'(

I have stated a few times I have a mentor who is a lawyer and works at a large firm and my father's brother is a lawyer, so I have an understanding on what it takes to be a lawyer. Babylawer has given good advice and I have taken some of it as it is exactly what some other people outside of this place have told me, so I guess they know something I do not know. As for being a veteran troll on this site have the mods check my IP and they will confirm to you I am not.

sonofapickle

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 01:21:48 AM »
Do you ever stop demeaning people? Why be so callous when life is so short?

Thanks Babylawyer for the advice. How long have you been practicing so far?

the white rabbit

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 01:23:35 AM »
Do you ever stop demeaning people? Why be so callous when life is so short?

Thanks Babylawyer for the advice. How long have you been practicing so far?

As the "baby" part suggests, not very long.  I won't go into much more detail than that.  ;)
Mood: Tired but cheerful.  :)

sonofapickle

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 01:25:58 AM »
That is cool. The best of luck to your career! I have about 4 more years. I won't be 25 in 4 years which is good as I can start my career earlier than my folks predicted.

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 11:12:07 AM »
No scratch paper.  Learn to write small.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2010, 11:51:05 AM »
then how old are you right now?

That is cool. The best of luck to your career! I have about 4 more years. I won't be 25 in 4 years which is good as I can start my career earlier than my folks predicted.