Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Disable people have rights too  (Read 673 times)

dwight

• View Profile
    • Email
Disable people have rights too
« on: May 05, 2010, 09:57:39 AM »
The disable are people too.I was forced to go into court with out a lawyer, and was extorted out of forty thousand dollars, because I am black, I filed federal charges in Pittsburgh.I will be defending myself against Common pleas judges,were blacks don't have any rights under the contusuion, I am permatly disable, I will stand for my rights and the rights of the disable.

pacelaw2013

• View Profile
Re: Disable people have rights too
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 07:52:17 AM »
Are you saying being black is a disability? That is actually pretty offensive.
Independence forever.

John Adams' last public words

john4040

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Disable people have rights too
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 09:43:01 AM »
Your post makes absolutely no sense. 
  • How were you "forced to go into court without a lawyer?"
  • If you filed federal charges, why are you in the court of common pleas?

Just a word of caution: The more you feel as though you will be defending yourself against the Judge, the more likely it is to offend the Judge.  The suit is not against the Judge, you should not be arguing against the Judge but to the Judge.  The Judge is your friend - Judges are there to apply the law to the facts at hand, not to shaft you.

The drivel that you wrote above is exactly why my court strongly prefers that everyone be represented by an attorney.  I couldn't imagine any court wanting you to go before it and talk.  With that in mind, it's hard to believe that they forced you to go into court without a lawyer.

Edit:
Just looked at your other post... It's pretty much what I suspected:
I WAS SUED FOR SANDER I WON AT THE ARBTRAION HERING THE MAN APPEALED WE WENT COMMON PLEAS COURT I WAS BEING TREATED FOR STACITIA I WAS TAKING POWERFUL PAIN MEDACIN I ASKED THE JUDGE FOR A POSPONMENT SOWED HIM A LETTER FROM THE HOSPITAL STATING WHAT I WAS TAKING HE SENT ME IN TO COURT WITH OUT A LAWYER AND IT WAS SUPOSE TO BE A JURY TRAIL THEY CHANGE IT TO A TRAIL BY A JUDGE WITH OUT TELLING ME THEY FOUND FOR THE OTHER MAN AND GAVE HIM 10,000 DOLLARS WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

With regard to the extension, the Judge must have found that you were competent to proceed.  With regard to the jury trial, that's something YOU must request. 

You made the choice to go before the court without legal representation. The time to hire an attorney is when you receive service of a complaint or are arrested, not the day of your scheduled appearance before the court.  If you can't understand the basics of civil procedure, you have no business flying solo.