Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: shooting for a 180...final stretch  (Read 2942 times)

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
Re: shooting for a 180...final stretch
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2010, 11:27:29 AM »
Note the part where I said I am "shooting for a 180," not "I think I'm necessarily going to get a 180."  Also note that I am asking for input on how to best prepare to achieve my goal.  If I thought that the preptest was a substitute for the real thing, I wouldn't be asking for input into how to best prepare myself, because I would assume that I was already all set.  Do you have any suggestions for how I can best go about preparing myself? Beyond avoiding dysentery, that is.

Believing you will score high may increase the likely hood that you will. Confidence is better than no confidence and shitting your pants on test day. I see no reason why he should not shoot for a 180.

Dude shoot for the 180 and don't listen to the negativity that other bitter people try to give you. I dislike bitter people because they are always trying to bring another down. If you listen to them, you will score low, whereas studying and having that confidence you will score high, will help you much more than them.  There is a possibility that he will score high on the LSAT.

Keep on working and go for the 180 man.

OP should shoot for the 180, but most people absolutely should not shoot for 180.  A 180 requires answering almost all of the questions and most people taking this test will hurt their scores trying to go that fast.

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2010, 11:30:20 AM »
I was not raised to be one of the hoi polloi and ruffian describes him perfectly. That is how I talk and type, whether you like it or not is your choice. I surely dislike others having the need to give their opinions to someone who obviously does not need their opinionated godly intellect bestowed upon me. It is arrogant to think you can tell me what words I should and should not use. You even go on to say normal as if I am speaking an entirely different language. You obviously do not understand that this forum is for Law School discussions, not reprobate acronym talk. I speak in such a manner because I was raised in such a manner. Now, if I have offended you in anyway, I am sorry, but I dislike people giving their two cents on what words I should use because it doesn't fit their normality.

If your vocabulary were really that strong, you'd know when it's appropriate to use two dollar words and when it's not.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2010, 11:47:30 AM »
Not say it to their face anyways. Here's the thing, and it amazes me that you can't understand it. If half the jury is smart and half is inbred, the smart half can understand layman speach, the inbreds wont understand latin "what they there man say about the outatowner?"  ???

You should not say people on jury duty are stupid. Some of them like having to undergo jury duty. I sure as hell would love to be on jury duty. Also, I plan on going into corporate law.

sonofapickle

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2010, 04:41:55 PM »
I was not raised to be one of the hoi polloi and ruffian describes him perfectly. That is how I talk and type, whether you like it or not is your choice. I surely dislike others having the need to give their opinions to someone who obviously does not need their opinionated godly intellect bestowed upon me. It is arrogant to think you can tell me what words I should and should not use. You even go on to say normal as if I am speaking an entirely different language. You obviously do not understand that this forum is for Law School discussions, not reprobate acronym talk. I speak in such a manner because I was raised in such a manner. Now, if I have offended you in anyway, I am sorry, but I dislike people giving their two cents on what words I should use because it doesn't fit their normality.

If your vocabulary were really that strong, you'd know when it's appropriate to use two dollar words and when it's not.

Hm, out of fear of being banned, I will respond with caution.

Your first mistake was your assumption, your second mistake was mistaking my replies as fighting phrases or words.