Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Feeling suicidal  (Read 1545 times)

pleasehelpp

• View Profile
Feeling suicidal
« on: May 02, 2010, 09:48:07 AM »
 Please help me. I can't sleep. I feel so depressed every day. Please be kind. Please don't hurt me. and I am sorry.

TheCause

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Feeling suicidal
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 10:02:15 AM »
Go see your medical doctor (or go to a clinic/hospital) right now.  She will refer you to someone who can help you.

pleasehelpp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 10:39:36 AM »
I'm too dumb for this law *&^%. how the heck did i get into such a good school? why did they tell me i was so logical? so smart? I am not afraid. Swallow pills. Do something. Too much pain to die without doing anything. Do what? See doctor? Will he give me solutions?

'blueskies

• LSD Obsessed
  • your changing skyline is twisting me up inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 11:01:58 AM »
if you're in school, they should have doctors on hand that know how to help you and can give you solutions.
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 01:47:26 PM »
If you are for real, then why? Just school can't be enough. I've known guys that have killed themselves and it normally was something chemical in their head. If that's true they could prescribe something that may help. School is nothing, but like all small things it can feel huge when you need help. Talk may be enough, but don't be afraid to get prescriptions too. There is no shame in that.

I'm too dumb for this law bunnies. how the heck did i get into such a good school? why did they tell me i was so logical? so smart? I am not afraid. Swallow pills. Do something. Too much pain to die without doing anything. Do what? See doctor? Will he give me solutions?

TheReasonableMan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 08:23:51 PM »
You need to tell someone in your real life how you are feeling- you can't get real help on a message board. Someone that knows and cares about you will be able to help.  If you don't want to tell a friend or relative, try getting in touch with Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers (http://www.lclma.org). They understand the pressures and rigors of law school and likely have a chapter near you just for this purpose- to anonymously help you when the pressure becomes too much. There are lots of people willing to help, and if you let someone in your world know, you can get on the path to getting through this feeling. 

If you ever feel like you are in crisis, call 9-11 or take yourself to the emergency room- help will start immediately.  Whatever is happening, you can work through it with the right help and support.  Just don't make any bad decisions that can't be taken back.

christylove

• If you do not look, you will never see.
    • MSN Messenger - trulve@msn.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 03:14:05 PM »
Please help me. I can't sleep. I feel so depressed every day. Please be kind. Please don't hurt me. and I am sorry.

PLEASE DO NOT HURT YOURSELF FOR THIS, IT IS NOT WORTH IT. PLEASE!!!! IT MAY SEEM LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD, BUT IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN MAKE IT WITHOUT THIS, PLEASE GET SOME ASSISTANCE ASAP! INBOX ME SO WE CAN TALK... PLEASE!!!
ChristyLove