Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: IMMIGRATION LAW OUTLINE REQUEST. PLEASE HELP!!  (Read 3036 times)

Specks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
IMMIGRATION LAW OUTLINE REQUEST. PLEASE HELP!!
« on: April 30, 2010, 12:28:40 AM »
Hi,

So I've read the book for immigration law (Legomsky) and I've gone to class. I just have NO freaking clue how to outline for this class. Our professor is a statutes heavy tester, and she told us the test is going to be pretty much like the hypos in the book, as in practically applying the statute to the situation. I really need an outline that does that. I'm usually a casebook heavy person and have been lost this whole semester regarding the immigration code. If someone could help me I would be forever grateful. Been trying to outline and I'm just flat out panicking. Never been so clueless about a subject before. Thanks in advance!

Specks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: IMMIGRATION LAW OUTLINE REQUEST. PLEASE HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 12:40:24 AM »
I should mention that I've already googled for outlines and the pickings were extremely slim. If anyone needs a Real Estate Transaction Outline or a Wills Outline I'm willing to trade.

Penn263

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 10:44:12 AM »
Hi,

So I've read the book for immigration law (Legomsky) and I've gone to class. I just have NO freaking clue how to outline for this class. Our professor is a statutes heavy tester, and she told us the test is going to be pretty much like the hypos in the book, as in practically applying the statute to the situation. I really need an outline that does that. I'm usually a casebook heavy person and have been lost this whole semester regarding the immigration code. If someone could help me I would be forever grateful. Been trying to outline and I'm just flat out panicking. Never been so clueless about a subject before. Thanks in advance!

I didn't use the Legomsky casebook, but I have a few immigration law outlines that worked well for me last semester. Message me if you're still looking and interested.
To whom much is given, much is expected.

Specks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 01:12:10 AM »
Thanks so much! I will email you.