Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

How many "real" lawstudents would survive day one at an online law school?

about one class
 2 (66.7%)
untill the first year minibar
 0 (0%)
what, 71% required and no curve! I'd kill myself!
 1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: How many "real" lawstudents would survive day one at an online law school?  (Read 1532 times)

lawrookie

I  noticed that online law schools required a 71% for a C-(meaning even higher to actually graudate) and no curve for anything. How many "real" lawstudents think they could survive that, when they're used to getting 50% and still passing, plus online lawstudents have mandatory assignments to turn in and not just sit on their ass and cry how hard it is  to access facebook in class.

CJScalia

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
100% would.

Nice try on promoting your bullshido law degree, bro.
3L
Law school completed.
Bar exams next.

lawrookie

read my old posts if you're that determined to know where I attend. If 100% would pass, then why do they need a curve to pass at a 50% or sometimes even below?

100% would.

CJScalia

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Because we're doing class room exams, where you can't just put the question into WestLaw and get a perfectly phrased answer back to copy/paste into your essay.

Go away, idiot.

read my old posts if you're that determined to know where I attend. If 100% would pass, then why do they need a curve to pass at a 50% or sometimes even below?

100% would.

3L
Law school completed.
Bar exams next.

lawrookie

If it's that simple, then why dosn't everyone who takes it get all A's?
Besides, you're not factoring in the first year bar exam which is state monitored on campus.

Because we're doing class room exams, where you can't just put the question into WestLaw and get a perfectly phrased answer back to copy/paste into your essay.

Go away, idiot.

100% would.

nealric

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • a.k.a. Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
This thread has devolved into name-calling. I'm going to lock it.
Georgetown Law Graduate

Chief justice Earl Warren wasn't a stripper!
Now who's being naive?