Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Sex & LSAT Focus  (Read 878 times)

lsatbeard

• View Profile
Sex & LSAT Focus
« on: April 11, 2010, 03:28:03 PM »
I received some odd advice for preparing for the LSAT (thanks, dad  ::) ), and I don't know what to make of it, especially the fourth item. Any experiences confirming or refuting it?

Here are some of the pointers for your LSAT course and exam which you can implement immediately:

* Make sure you get at least 8 hrs of sleep every day. If you missed it, make it up the following day - it does work.
    * Use imagery guided relaxation for 10 - 15 minutes before you retire for the night to enhance the quality of your sleep.
    * Start taking vitamin B-1 250 mg 1 x daily for mental stamina (not B-12, B complex, nor variations of vitamin B).
    * Refrain from sex (until after exam) for optimum physical and mental focus - like Martial artists, boxers, & Olympian athletes' training before competition.
    * On testing day, 1 hour before exam, take another 250 mg of B-1 ( it really works).

Sheshe

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sex & LSAT Focus
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 04:22:52 PM »
These all sound excellent exept for the 4th one.  I think I function better when I've been all sexed-up! LOL! But I'll definitely try 1-3 on the 2nd go round. Thanks for sharing  ;D
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.

~Thomas Jefferson~