Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Canceled a score, only to find out (much) later it was good. anyone else?  (Read 1357 times)

absentiment

• View Profile
    • Email
I took the Dec 2006 LSAT. Canceled my score because I freaked out and thought I missed the first ten questions. Turns out it was the experimental section and I didn't ask around to see if anyone else thought it was too.

Took it again and got a 166, but decided against law school in favor of moving abroad.

Checked recently, since I feel like I'm now ready for law school, comparing a preptest answer key for that '06 test with my disclosed answers still on file. I didn't miss a single question and would've had a 180.

I feel like I should post it on "f my life" for giggles.

cooleylawstudent

somehow I doubt that if you don't have the smarts to follow the directions to understand what are real answers and aren't that you'd be smart enough to get a 180. Hell, we all have bad days and mabey you did latter get a 166 on a seperate time, but don't expect people who have taken that test themselves to fall for BS like the poo you're trying to sling here.

I took the Dec 2006 LSAT. Canceled my score because I freaked out and thought I missed the first ten questions. Turns out it was the experimental section and I didn't ask around to see if anyone else thought it was too.

Took it again and got a 166, but decided against law school in favor of moving abroad.

Checked recently, since I feel like I'm now ready for law school, comparing a preptest answer key for that '06 test with my disclosed answers still on file. I didn't miss a single question and would've had a 180.

I feel like I should post it on "f my life" for giggles.

exspes

• View Profile
Do people actually get their canceled scores? I thought that once they were canceled, they vanished and even you didn't get to know what they were. Is that not true? Has anyone here canceled a score and actually gotten it?