Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: will they consider your college diploma ???  (Read 579 times)

talin

• View Profile
    • Email
will they consider your college diploma ???
« on: March 23, 2010, 11:14:03 PM »
I will really appriciate if you give me some info about it:
I have a bachelor's degree from a foreign country and i dont think i will have  a good Gpa when i evaluate the transcripts however i have a paralegal diploma from a college in Canada. I just want to know if they  will also consider the grades from my paralegal college too ???
Thanksn

cooleylawstudent

Re: will they consider your college diploma ???
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 12:15:24 AM »
Its called a "cumulative GPA" and yes the LSDAS requires to be from ALL undergrad schools(even if you only took one credit and bombed it with an F from a school) Failure to report them all is an honor code violation, and can get you kicked out, and not allowed to sit the bar or gradute.

I will really appriciate if you give me some info about it:
I have a bachelor's degree from a foreign country and i dont think i will have  a good Gpa when i evaluate the transcripts however i have a paralegal diploma from a college in Canada. I just want to know if they  will also consider the grades from my paralegal college too ???
Thanksn

talin

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 01:06:01 AM »
Thanks for the info,
I am not trying to hide it , just the opposite , i will be really glad if they consider my college diploma cuz i have really good grades, but i was wondering if it will effect my total GPA? it was from a private college .thanks

talin

• View Profile
    • Email
Thanks for the info,
I am not trying to hide it , just the opposite , i will be really glad if they consider my college diploma cuz i have really good grades, but i was wondering if it will effect my total GPA? it was from a private college .thanks

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 12:04:12 PM »
Glad to have helped. Most info like this can be found at http://www.lsac.org just so you know. That ways its from the "horses mouth" directly and not just people rehashing their old expereinces.