Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Barry Law Class of 2013  (Read 5999 times)

Izzytovar

• View Profile
    • Email
Barry Law Class of 2013
« on: March 23, 2010, 08:01:43 AM »
I just wanted to start a thread for those of us attending Barry Law starting Fall 2010.
Aequitas Veritas

jvargas

• View Profile
Re: Barry Law Class of 2013
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 02:53:34 PM »
Could I ask what was the deciding factor for Barry? I am at a crossroads between moving to Harrisburg, PA or Orlando....

ediemc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 05:46:23 PM »
I'm a member of that class :) See you in August...must figure out moving expenses and a place to live...

-Edie

jwjosko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 12:20:14 PM »
Hello Everyone....Will be starting this fall as well!  Moving from the Palm Beach Area....does anyone know of decent places to rent in the surrounding area?  I heard Baldwin Park is nice..

jwjosko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 12:26:53 PM »
Jvargas- My deciding factor was the professors and the Alumni I met.  The professors seem to have an open-door policy which can be extremely helpful during the rigorous course load of reading and writing.  I have met several Alumni whom have recently graduated and only had positive regards for the University and the program.  Plus its Florida, warm weather all year long.  Also Winter Park is a great area to live around.

SIG1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 06:02:22 PM »
I also will be attending in the fall. I am moving from the Palm Beach area and am wandering about good places to live. Any ideas?

bigs5068

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 11:21:14 AM »
As  a fellow tier 4 student I am sure you were all smarter than me about this before starting law school and didn't believe the ridiculous rumors about tier 4's kicking 25% of the class, nobody getting jobs etc,  I was suspicious these rumors were true when I started my first year, but none of  them are true and if you put in the work at a tier 4/3/2 or any law school for that matter it will generally work out and you can find an job/internship and likely pass the bar and do well in school.  Good luck to you

sarah.mockler

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 11:20:52 AM »
Hello, I am a 2L selling my 1L study Aids.  I have "law in a Flash" for Torts, Criminal Law, Civil Procedure, Contracts, & Property... $20 each.  Please email me if you are interested.  Sarah.Mockler@mymail.barry.edu