As I said in http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4022963.0.html
, I bombed the @#!* out of my LSAT, and was wondering if I should try to explain in an addendum, or just withdraw my applications this year. Somehow, I still made it onto waitlist at UVA, which is my first choice.
Here's my LOCI:
"Thank you for the great vote of confidence you have shown me by placing me on the waiting list. I freely admit that it is better than I expected when I received my LSAT score. I had been on the verge of withdrawing my application from the 2010 application cycle when I received your very encouraging e-mail.
In regards to this LSAT score, the only explanation I can offer is that due to Snowpocalpyse, my test was moved from a date that I had set aside for the test to a date a few days before a hectic and time-consuming relocation, when I had little free time in advance of the test.
I am currently in La Antigua, Guatemala, where I am setting up a cultural exchange program. Because of this, contacting me by e-mail is the best way to reach me. If needed, I can also be reached by phone at +502"