Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Widener TAP  (Read 2915 times)

sim208

• View Profile
Widener TAP
« on: March 03, 2010, 11:25:36 AM »
Hi All-Has anyone been invited to participate in the TAP program for this summer? Has anyone participated in the past and can share some info?

wick22

• View Profile
Re: Widener TAP
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 07:37:40 PM »
I have also been invited to the program, but will not take part in it since I have been accepted to other law schools for full time. However, I had a family friend who did it last year, she said it was a tough program but was able to make it through. Also, she said most people that successfully completed the courses tended to be students right out of college. Other than that, according to her it prepares you well for law and gives you a head start if you succeed.

tchowdhu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 09:35:38 AM »
I just received the invitation as well. Can your cousin provide little more information on this program? Any kind of advise will help us tremendously.

readyforanything

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 11:42:22 PM »
I too was accepted into the TAP program 2010 but I was also accepted full time to an out of state law school. I will attend the TAP program because I have a family and Widener is Local. Worse case scenario I pass the classes and need to make a decision in June