Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Law School Case Briefs - Online  (Read 16481 times)

WCS

• View Profile
Law School Case Briefs - Online
« on: February 17, 2010, 12:07:41 PM »
One of the best places to find law school case briefs is http://www.lawschoolcasebriefs.com/. For some of the subjects it has very accurate case briefs keyed to the most popular textbook. In addition, if you scroll down on the subject pages, it has long lists of cases and links to several other websites' so you don't have to search each individual webisite for a particular case brief. From what I heard in another forum is that it is constantly growing. Soon it will have an index of every casebrief that is posted on the internet to make it easy for law students. They update it every couple of days and they plan on adding outlines for each subject soon. 

bigs5068

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Law School Case Briefs - Online
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 07:29:47 PM »
I actually found one called ecasebriefs.com, which is awesome it has briefs the way they are set out for each individual textbook and I still have not found a case it does not have. It has made my life so much easier the last two weeks, the site you have listed is good as well.

WCS

• View Profile
Re: Law School Case Briefs - Online
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 02:31:27 PM »
I actually found one called ecasebriefs.com, which is awesome it has briefs the way they are set out for each individual textbook and I still have not found a case it does not have. It has made my life so much easier the last two weeks, the site you have listed is good as well.

http://www.lawschoolcasebriefs.com/ links to ecasebriefs so you don't have to check each individual website. The one problem I do have with ecasebriefs is that you have to copy the case brief out of the page and then delete the picture ad out of your word document and then go to the next page and copy the rest of the case out and then delete that picture ad out as well. I don't see why they put an ad in the middle of there case briefs and split them in half and put them on two separate webpages. Actually I do know why, they are trying to increase the number of page views so that they can get more money from advertisers so they can pay for hosting the website and paying for people to do the case briefs. FYI if you ever want to support a website to help them pay for hosting the website, click on one of their ads you like and take a look around. There use to be websites out that had case briefs on them but the money from the advertising didn't pay for the hosting so the shut the website down. I know of at least three that are no longer up anymore.