Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Sara Palin VS Family Guy  (Read 2750 times)

cooleylawstudent

Sara Palin VS Family Guy
« on: February 17, 2010, 10:09:58 AM »
Anyone else watch the Family Guy episode and see Palin's meltdown after it? Which side(if any) are you on with it?  ???

Sheshe

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sara Palin VS Family Guy
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 12:00:00 AM »
Definitely family guy's side! The cartoon has never been politically correct, so why should it be now.  I personally didn't even find the piece offensive at all.  Fine they potrayed a handicap person, but I don't feel like it was in an extremely negative way.  And yeah maybe they threw a Palin joke in, but so what.  Bottom Line: THE CARTOON IS FUNNY AS HELL!!! If you don't like it , don't watch!!!
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.

~Thomas Jefferson~

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 12:32:15 AM »
I agree. They actually said lines like "your just like everyone else" to the handicap girl, if anything implying she is an equal(albeit in a hilarious way) Palin just wants an excuse to female dog since they mentioned her by reference. She can go "teabag"(reference intended) for all I care.  :D

StonewallJacksonFan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 10:59:26 PM »
39 y o Down syndrome girl who provided sound  for the episode has said Sarah Palin has no sense of humor.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 07:53:25 PM »
neither did stonewall jackson.