Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Feb Test Scoring Delay  (Read 810 times)

gdeurance

• View Profile
    • Email
Feb Test Scoring Delay
« on: February 11, 2010, 11:20:55 PM »
This may have already been answered, are the scores for those of us who took the test going to be delayed because of the retakes etc. Three weeks is bad enough. Anyways, thank you to anyone who can shed some light on this.

llsatt1

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Feb Test Scoring Delay
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 11:29:32 PM »
This may have already been answered, but I am tired and my thighs are hot from the heat emanating from my laptop, so I want to be quick. Are the scores for those of us who took the test going to be delayed because of the retakes etc. Three weeks is bad enough--and what b.s. that the scores come out march 1, when most apps are due march 1 (i was going into the peace corps until December when I changed my mind and decided to pursue law first for anyone who wants to lecture about waiting till the last minute). It would have been nice to know exactly what I had a week before I shelled out X amount of dollars for applications. Anyways, thank you to anyone who can shed some light on this.

If you are applying to a school with a March 1 deadline, the school will wait for your LSAT score.  Whether you get your score March 1 or March 10, it won't matter.

Sheshe

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 12:04:39 AM »
Ugh This is TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.

~Thomas Jefferson~

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 06:06:23 PM »
This may have already been answered, but I am tired and my thighs are hot from the heat emanating from my laptop, so I want to be quick. Are the scores for those of us who took the test going to be delayed because of the retakes etc. Three weeks is bad enough--and what b.s. that the scores come out march 1, when most apps are due march 1 (i was going into the peace corps until December when I changed my mind and decided to pursue law first for anyone who wants to lecture about waiting till the last minute). It would have been nice to know exactly what I had a week before I shelled out X amount of dollars for applications. Anyways, thank you to anyone who can shed some light on this.

please tell us more about your hot thighs.

gdeurance

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 10:23:35 AM »
Just in case anyone comes across this thread...apparently the last five February LSAT scores were released the Friday before. So, if history holds true, we will likely get the scores on Friday the 26th. Thanks for the above replies...also, anyone who had to take or has yet to take the feb lsat due to snow delays, one article guesses they may simply give a previous (unreleased) test. This would allow them to get the scores out well before the usual 2 1/2 week delay--as they would already have the test data from the previous administering. Hope this helps.