Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Transfer from Appalachian School of Law  (Read 4483 times)

coto29

Transfer from Appalachian School of Law
« on: January 28, 2010, 03:46:46 PM »
Hey guys,

Has anyone transferred from the Appalachian School of Law?  I am having trouble finding a school that will take transfers from this school because they have a different grading system then almost everyone else.  Thanks

cooleylawstudent

Re: Transfer from Appalachian School of Law
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 07:48:21 PM »
This question was recently asked. You should be able to search the last few days in the transfer section to read it.

xxspykex

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 05:02:17 PM »
This question was recently asked. You should be able to search the last few days in the transfer section to read it.

The retarded part of this is that the same guy (coto29) asked the same question a few days ago.

coto29

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 07:32:55 PM »
Yeah, you ask the same question more than one way to get different answers.  Are you too two dimensional to understand that.

Cherry

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 08:46:27 PM »
When I went there about 15 people transfered out - they were all top of the class though

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 08:58:21 PM »
Is that about an average number of transfers for a lawschool, or would you say its higher/lower than most?

When I went there about 15 people transfered out - they were all top of the class though

coto29

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 07:11:30 PM »
That's actually lower than I would have guessed.  I figured that the top half transferred.  Even if you like the rural environment, getting a job is paramount and very difficult from a school in the middle of no where.  There simple are too few available resources.  One thong I have learned- a law school need a region to absorb its students.  Without that you up against a wall and quite literally out in the cold.

CanadianWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 07:34:53 PM »
Some law schools may be willing to accept you as a first year student based on your impressive results at App. State.

coto29

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 09:02:03 PM »
Are you sure about that?  It seems that repeating my 1L year isn't an option unless I fail out and start over.  I don't wanna do that. 

xxspykex

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 11:22:40 PM »
You should transfer to McDonalds. I hear the exit options are better than from Appalachian.