Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Important question about the LSAT  (Read 903 times)

Sheshe

• View Profile
    • Email
Important question about the LSAT
« on: January 25, 2010, 02:21:32 PM »
okay so I have this ridiculous habit of mouthing the words I'm reading, when I'm trying to read speedily. Now I do this in silence with my head turned completely down and my eyes about 4inches from the paper, so I don't think this would bother anyone.  My concern is that I often do this without even realizing it sometimes, and I wonder if this will get me in trouble on testing day?
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.

~Thomas Jefferson~

Sheshe

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Important question about the LSAT
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 02:59:25 PM »
Come on you guys, I take the test in less than 2 weeks. Will someone PLEASE reply........   :'(
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.

~Thomas Jefferson~

ryanjm

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 10:37:19 PM »
other than people thinking you're insane, I don't see it as a problem.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 10:53:10 PM »
Mumbling to yourself should be ok, but if you do it too loud they might think that your trying to help someone cheat. I'd say just sit in the back corner on the classroom away from the proctor and when they walk around(as they do) dont worry about it unless they same something and if so just be honest. If it makes you feel better you could inform them of it prior to the test, but I doubt that it'd be needed unless your worried that you'll shout out like terrets.
They make you sit desks spaced out with open desks inbetweeen anyways to help reduce cheating, so with any luck the guy next to you wont even hear you. If you stress about it, it'll lower your score due to needless worry. Just relax and take the test bro.

Sheshe

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 03:38:13 PM »
thanks a billion!!! You guys have made me feel so much better.  And I don't mind ppl thinking I'm insane, I wanna be an attorney so I probably am! I just wanna do well on this test, and the mumbling definitely helps me.

~Thomas Jefferson~

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 07:53:35 PM »
Let us know how it goes after you take it. It sounds like you'll do just fine.  ;)