Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Retiring Attorney Fields Essay Questions  (Read 2864 times)

Johnny Holiday

• View Profile
Retiring Attorney Fields Essay Questions
« on: January 20, 2010, 09:11:56 PM »
I'm retiring after 25 years.  If you have a question on essay exam-taking techniques, let me know.  I'll do my best to assist with a straight forward answer.  Please - for serious students only.

legalized

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Retiring Attorney Fields Essay Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 06:47:40 PM »
I'm retiring after 25 years.  If you have a question on essay exam-taking techniques, let me know.  I'll do my best to assist with a straight forward answer.  Please - for serious students only.

Please post your website or your state licensed in and bar number so we can check and make sure you are a real lawyer and not just someone looking to scam off other people's essay ideas.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 07:02:22 PM »
why not have  you do the same to backup your credentials?

I'm retiring after 25 years.  If you have a question on essay exam-taking techniques, let me know.  I'll do my best to assist with a straight forward answer.  Please - for serious students only.

Please post your website or your state licensed in and bar number so we can check and make sure you are a real lawyer and not just someone looking to scam off other people's essay ideas.

CJScalia

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 04:16:06 AM »
What the @#!* would someone who's 25 years out of law school know about law school exams?
3L
Law school completed.
Bar exams next.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 04:35:06 PM »
apparently how to pass them.  ::)

What the @#!* would someone who's 25 years out of law school know about law school exams?

CJScalia

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 03:10:39 PM »
apparently how to pass them.  ::)

Yeah, because nothing at all has changed in the last 25 years. Oh wait, what is this computer thing we're using now? Interesting machine, this is.

More importantly, everyone that isn't a dribbling retard can pass a law exam. In fact, if you manage to fail one, you should probably save all of us the trouble, and just kill yourself.
3L
Law school completed.
Bar exams next.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 07:02:25 PM »
Einstein the computer point is moot, you can't use that on the bar. They give you paper or a typewritter, thats your only options.

apparently how to pass them.  ::)

Yeah, because nothing at all has changed in the last 25 years. Oh wait, what is this computer thing we're using now? Interesting machine, this is.

More importantly, everyone that isn't a dribbling retard can pass a law exam. In fact, if you manage to fail one, you should probably save all of us the trouble, and just kill yourself.

CJScalia

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 08:45:49 PM »
Einstein the computer point is moot, you can't use that on the bar. They give you paper or a typewritter, thats your only options.

Uhm, yes, yes you can.
3L
Law school completed.
Bar exams next.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 09:59:55 PM »
Not in Michigan.What state did you take it in. Does your state still get you "score out" of haveing to have the essay part graded if you ace the multiplechoice?(my state stopped doing that recently)

Uhm, yes, yes you can.

nealric

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • a.k.a. Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 10:55:59 PM »
No need to be rude guys.
Georgetown Law Graduate

Chief justice Earl Warren wasn't a stripper!
Now who's being naive?