Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cooleys attrition rate  (Read 11623 times)

CooleyGrad

• ain't no sleep when you're living the dream
    • View Profile
Re: Cooleys attrition rate
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2010, 05:35:42 PM »
if you're so anal retentive about the place, why leave?

:),
Any words of encouragement you give are extremely sarcastic.

CooleyGrad,
Congratulations on graduating. I did well my 1L year and I am currently in the process of transferring from Cooley. I know what you had to go through. Keep up the good work.

I just get a little annoyed when people give the students a hard time. They do not deserve it.

Well the anguish that we are put through, regarding the prestige of the school, mostly derives from the school's liberal admissions policy. Unfortunately, most people don't see how ridicules cooley is once you are in.  I was always told that cooley is "easy to get in but impossible to stay in."  

Of course I am biased, but I think there is a lot to be said for someone that wants to be a lawyer so bad that they uproot their entire life, move to a terrible state, and endure that punishment.

CooleyGrad

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2010, 05:37:21 PM »
How so? Do you think it easier, harder, etc?

Well if your grades are good enough to transfer to a decent school in your home market, it is very much worth it.  But your experience will be completely different from the one you had a cooley.
[/quote]
[/quote]

It just facilitates your ability to network.  Name recognition has its pluses as well.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2010, 05:38:11 PM »
Yeah cooley does require more than other schools from what I've been told. So if I transfer it'd be like going from sprinting to jogging you think?

CJScalia

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2010, 10:05:08 PM »
Yeah cooley does require more than other schools from what I've been told. So if I transfer it'd be like going from sprinting to jogging you think?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

*breathes*

aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha
3L
Law school completed.
Bar exams next.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2010, 10:46:53 PM »
what's the matter tubby? Don't worry I'll roll you down the hill before I leave your short winded pile of flesh behind.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

*breathes*

aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

CooleyGrad

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2010, 10:14:20 AM »

As far as the grueling pace -- my experience leads me to say yes.  While there may not be competition from ivy league students -- it is an absolute sweatshop.