Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cooleys attrition rate  (Read 12011 times)

cooleylawstudent

Re: Cooleys attrition rate
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 05:10:12 PM »
former cooley people?

First, I tend to support it. Care to point out an example that you didnt just read wrong?

Well for starters I see you bashing Cooley all the time.

I know people that are about to graduate that hate cooley.  It isn't out of the question -- but how about a simple quiz to prove you attend?

When you get off of the elevator on the 3rd floor of the Brennan Law Library (where the huge computer lab is) there are a bunch of pictures hung all over that floor.  What are they of?

CooleyGrad

• ain't no sleep when you're living the dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 05:10:28 PM »
One of my profs mentioned that people transfer into cooley. How many did you see do that? Did they say why?

I don't know of anyone that transferred in because if you transfer in you probably could have just gotten in to begin with.  Maybe if something happened and someone needed to move back home and take advantage of the liberal scheduling options????

CooleyGrad

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2010, 05:11:10 PM »
former cooley people?

First, I tend to support it. Care to point out an example that you didnt just read wrong?

Well for starters I see you bashing Cooley all the time.

I know people that are about to graduate that hate cooley.  It isn't out of the question -- but how about a simple quiz to prove you attend?

When you get off of the elevator on the 3rd floor of the Brennan Law Library (where the huge computer lab is) there are a bunch of pictures hung all over that floor.  What are they of?

Re-read my post and you will answer your own question.

Are you going to answer mine?

Mr. Hart

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2010, 05:13:52 PM »
:),
Any words of encouragement you give are extremely sarcastic.

CooleyGrad,
Congratulations on graduating. I did well my 1L year and I am currently in the process of transferring from Cooley. I know what you had to go through. Keep up the good work.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2010, 05:14:53 PM »
if you're so anal retentive about the place, why leave?

CooleyGrad,
Congratulations on graduating. I did well my 1L year and I am currently in the process of transferring from Cooley. I know what you had to go through. Keep up the good work.

Mr. Hart

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2010, 05:16:47 PM »
How do you figure anal retentive?

CooleyGrad

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2010, 05:17:45 PM »

CooleyGrad,

Well if your grades are good enough to transfer to a decent school in your home market, it is very much worth it.  But your experience will be completely different from the one you had a cooley.

CooleyGrad

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2010, 05:22:41 PM »

CooleyGrad,

Thanks -- I liken it to Vietnam personally -- I appreciate my time there but am glad it is over.

Why and where are you trying to transfer to? If you would rather reply via PM feel free to do so.

Mr. Hart

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2010, 05:24:17 PM »

CooleyGrad,

I just get a little annoyed when people give the students a hard time. They do not deserve it.

cooleylawstudent

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2010, 05:32:29 PM »
How so? Do you think it easier, harder, etc?

[/quote]

Well if your grades are good enough to transfer to a decent school in your home market, it is very much worth it.  But your experience will be completely different from the one you had a cooley.
[/quote]