so far the only school i got accepted to is PSU. Thank heavens i got accepted to a school. my GMU status checker says decision rendered but because i didn't get a phone call in the past three days, im assuming a rejection. sigh.
i always had a dream of going to a t14 school but reality tells me i might end up at a tier 2 - which is not bad at all.
however its hard to give up the dream of attending a t14 and going into biglaw. i guess i could do well at a tier 2 and still get a biglaw job but i 'heard' t14 makes getting a biglaw job easier.
so i've been just thinking and came up with few questions. this might not happen at all, i dont know. its still a far way down the road.
1. is transferring from tier 2 to t14 doable without a 4.0 gpa?
2. how much weight is put on UG gpa and lsat when transferring?
3. what about work experience? is 1L gpa what matters the most?
4. is it better to do well at a tier 2 school than above average at t14 for big law?
5. is it that difficult for transfer students to join law reviews or moot at their new schools?
6. is it worth transferring?
just a random thought. thanks.