Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Florida Coastal School of Law  (Read 7383 times)

booya

• View Profile
Florida Coastal School of Law
« on: January 07, 2010, 04:11:24 PM »
Most of the staff, deans, and administrators from the owners down have families and children.  With this in mind it is only the laws of the universe beyond the useless laws they teach at Florida Coastal that will come back in bad negative energy/karma to their children.  Basically, the way they take poor kids money from the students, the same scam will be imposed upon their kids! It's not religion nor science it's the law of attraction, and they are attracting this negative energy upon them and their children! It's unreal how students pay so much money in loans to cheesy sales people in the idea that their resume will blossom, it will not without exception! very bad investment to attend Florida Coastal, I do not get why these students go there and take this route, I thought law students had some smarts, I guess not!

booya

• View Profile
Re: Florida Coastal School of Law
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 05:44:32 PM »
Go for it, and if you make it out come back and read the original post again!

booya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 05:50:15 PM »
are you a Florida Coastal employee? listen to my advice, anything worthwhile and I mean anything across the board that is competitive is good, if there is no or low competition then it is not worth it....florida coastal is not competitive to get into, now think like a lawyer and apply the rule to the issue! the bottom line is that Florida Coastal is not practical! 

HR6352

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 08:38:13 PM »
Just because things worked out poorly for you doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the school.  My friend went to Florida Costal.  He finished in the middle of his class and was hired as an investment banker at Goldman Sachs.  He now make half a million dollars a year.  His situation is by no means unique.  If you can't get a job as a lawyer, the name Florida Costal is famous enough to look great on a resume. 

booya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 01:02:08 PM »
Florida Coastal is a joke, and people will think you couldn't get anywhere better and had to settle for this school, resume bust! any person who speaks well of Florida Coastal is an employee of this scam institution, or has some type of direct or indirect gain to defend this building off the highway! law is a tough field at the moment, going to Florida Coastal is a serious risk...I hope the kids figure it out, they have government programs to help students as they will feel the pressure of heavy loan debts and interest rates without a job in sight, professional job anyways!

nealric

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • a.k.a. Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 10:40:32 AM »
He finished in the middle of his class and was hired as an investment banker at Goldman Sachs.

Georgetown Law Graduate

Chief justice Earl Warren wasn't a stripper!
Now who's being naive?

Sheshe

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 11:02:02 AM »
The OP seems a bit DiStUrBed  ::)

However Florida Coastal Probably really does suck!!! I definitely wouldn't even go to law school if that was my only option!
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.

~Thomas Jefferson~

iahurricane

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 01:52:40 AM »
Just because things worked out poorly for you doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the school.  [i]My friend went to Florida Costal.  He finished in the middle of his class and was hired as an investment banker at Goldman Sachs.  He now make half a million dollars a year.[/i]  His situation is by no means unique.  If you can't get a job as a lawyer, the name Florida Costal is famous enough to look great on a resume.  

I call BS, give me his name. I worked for GS and still have access to their company wide directoy.

HR6352

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 11:20:21 PM »
There were over ten students in his class who got hired by GS.  They usually don't hire JDs but they made it clear that the name Florida Costal meant something to them.

nealric

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • a.k.a. Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 11:53:00 AM »
There were over ten students in his class who got hired by GS.  They usually don't hire JDs but they made it clear that the name Florida Costal meant something to them.

Congrats, your flame is now a forest fire.

Watch out, smokey the bear might come after you!
Georgetown Law Graduate

Chief justice Earl Warren wasn't a stripper!
Now who's being naive?