Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Applying ED, result: school defers deciding about u until reg. cycle. Doomed?  (Read 1391 times)

cwhelan

• View Profile

What does it mean when you apply ED to a school but then they get back to you and say we can't make a decision at this time, obviously we no longer hold you to the terms of ED, and we will consider you with the regular applicants? I don't know if anyone has that happen and is ultimately accepted, or if its a generally bad sign, or what. Any knowledge?

hopefulsplitter28

• View Profile
I'd say don't expect much from it.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile

What does it mean when you apply ED to a school but then they get back to you and say we can't make a decision at this time, obviously we no longer hold you to the terms of ED, and we will consider you with the regular applicants? I don't know if anyone has that happen and is ultimately accepted, or if its a generally bad sign, or what. Any knowledge?

I didn't ED, but was deferred from Cornell's non-binding EA last year, and was accepted in early March.
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.