Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: disable man needs help  (Read 1075 times)

dwight

• View Profile
    • Email
disable man needs help
« on: December 26, 2009, 07:50:52 PM »
I WAS SUED FOR SANDER I WON AT THE ARBTRAION HERING THE MAN APPEALED WE WENT COMMON PLEAS COURT I WAS BEING TREATED FOR STACITIA I WAS TAKING POWERFUL PAIN MEDACIN I ASKED THE JUDGE FOR A POSPONMENT SOWED HIM A LETTER FROM THE HOSPITAL STATING WHAT I WAS TAKING HE SENT ME IN TO COURT WITH OUT A LAWYER AND IT WAS SUPOSE TO BE A JURY TRAIL THEY CHANGE IT TO A TRAIL BY A JUDGE WITH OUT TELLING ME THEY FOUND FOR THE OTHER MAN AND GAVE HIM 10,000 DOLLARS WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

xxspykex

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: disable man needs help
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 12:17:24 AM »
WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS?

What should you do?

1) learn to spell
2) hire a real lawyer, instead of asking for advice on a board for law students.

Also, that must be some really good "MEDACIN" considering nothing you typed was even semi-coherent.

changethegame

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 10:25:17 PM »
WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS?

What should you do?

1) learn to spell
2) hire a real lawyer, instead of asking for advice on a board for law students.

Also, that must be some really good "MEDACIN" considering nothing you typed was even semi-coherent.

Give OP the benefit of the doubt. How do we know he even has all of his fingers, or what effects his "medacin" has on his ability to function?

mac n cheese

• the top feels so much better than the bottom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 01:40:38 PM »
You should seek legal advice from a licensed Attorney in your community. Do not listen to random advice from posters on this website regarding your legal matters. You really should sit with a licensed Attorney and tell them the entire story to get help. The posters on this site are primarily students and aspiring students (many haven't even been admitted to any program nor sat in a law school course and earned a passing grade!)
In many states, there are disability law services available for the disadvantaged. I'm not sure if you'd qualify, but this may be an option for you. You could start with your local public defenders office - they may be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck, God Bless, and Take Care
Best wishes,

MaCNCheese
maCNCheese