Law School Discussion

I took the LSAT December 5th!

I took the LSAT December 5th!
« on: December 07, 2009, 07:37:20 AM »
...........and honestly it was not as bad as I thought! Logic games were my weakest section where arguments and reasoning were my strongest. And low and behold my 5th experimental section was reasoning.
I took the Princeton Review accelerated prep that was a month long, and before that I had NEVER even touched an LSAT book, or done one single question.
For those who are doing self study with the bible I will say this: I had a study group with a few students who were in my review class and some who were self study, and I must say the self study logic-bible folks seemed equally equipped as those of us who spent $1200 on the course.
I am sooo glad this ordeal is behind me. It was very stressful, and time consuming having to work two jobs, continue a full course load, and prepare for this test.

Re: I took the LSAT December 5th!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 11:30:39 AM »
...........and honestly it was not as bad as I thought! Logic games were my weakest section where arguments and reasoning were my strongest. And low and behold my 5th experimental section was reasoning.

Not clear about what you mean by "5th experimental section".  The experimental of any LSAT test falls within the first 3 sections.  The 4th and 5th sections of the test automatically count.

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 05:23:33 PM »
UPDATE - - - Five years later I took the July bar and was successful on my first try. From LSAT to Bar, this journey has been unique.

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 05:52:40 PM »
Awesome good work! It is a great feeling to get that license!

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 05:55:45 PM »
Congratulations! What made your experience unique?