Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Has anyone tried this actually on the LSAT?  (Read 1110 times)

verbage

• View Profile
Has anyone tried this actually on the LSAT?
« on: December 06, 2009, 08:22:29 PM »
Hi, I am a science undergrad. Just wondering before I shed close to $50 on these things has anyone seen their LSAT scores go up after using the Powerscore logic games bible, lsat & scientist stuff dont mix well.  Is this stuff really worth it?

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
Re: Has anyone tried this actually on the LSAT?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 08:27:43 PM »
I never used the PS Bibles, but they have the best reputation as far as retail books go.

j_chouu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 11:33:17 PM »
yeah, definitely worth the money. I started out doing logic games and finishing 3 games w/o complete precision and at my peak, was finishing practice sections (that i had never been exposed to) in 25 minutes. UNFORUNATELy, i was smoked by the real LSAT's logic game section. But for the most part they give you the general tools, and you'll probably form your own somewhat distinctive strategies on your own to supplement them as well.

legaleze

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 12:23:52 PM »
I graduated with a BS as well. Yay for science majors! haha

I was a Biochem major. Yes its true science majors and the LSAT usually dont mix too well. tend to over analyze things. That was my biggest issue.

I studied for a month and a half before the December LSAT using only the bibles and btw my diagnostic ~147 and highest Preptest 163 after studying i improved about 15 points.

I was still averaging 158-161 on most of the test. Which isn't stellar but I do hope I did well on the test.

Good Luck on your studies :)

sixne2002

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 01:50:22 PM »
I will not violated the Copyright Act.  I will not violated the Copyright Act.  I will not violated the Copyright Act.  I will not violated the Copyright Act.

--post edited by EC