Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion

Author Topic: Drexel Law Visit  (Read 1541 times)

• View Profile
    • Email
Drexel Law Visit
« on: November 30, 2009, 05:38:49 PM »
Hey all i'm new to the board!!
  Just wondering if anybody else is going to take the campus tour on the 12th? Any advice about Drexel... their programs look good.

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Drexel Law Visit
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 03:59:19 PM »
i graduated in the first class from drexel law last year.  passed the pa and nj bar and have a job at a boutique firm outside the city.  drexel's program is good.  i didnt actually participate in the coop program b/c i started working at a firm and just did that through school rather than the coop.  the program gives you good real world experience however, the coop is not normally a wide open door to job offers, most people used the coop experience as a resume builder and to get the experience to take to other interviews.  i really didnt get any negative feedback from people on interviews who spoke about drexel and it being a new school, and at least it gives you something you can talk about at parties with other attorneys. 

right now i work with a few attorneys from nova and widener.  the drexel education i think is better than what i heard abotu from those guys.  and while you'll always have complaints about what school you're in, my complaints are nothing compared to what they experienced.