Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Drexel Law Visit  (Read 1443 times)

Authorlaw

• View Profile
    • Email
Drexel Law Visit
« on: November 30, 2009, 05:38:49 PM »
Hey all i'm new to the board!!
  Just wondering if anybody else is going to take the campus tour on the 12th? Any advice about Drexel... their programs look good.

RootBrewskies

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Drexel Law Visit
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 03:59:19 PM »
i graduated in the first class from drexel law last year.  passed the pa and nj bar and have a job at a boutique firm outside the city.  drexel's program is good.  i didnt actually participate in the coop program b/c i started working at a firm and just did that through school rather than the coop.  the program gives you good real world experience however, the coop is not normally a wide open door to job offers, most people used the coop experience as a resume builder and to get the experience to take to other interviews.  i really didnt get any negative feedback from people on interviews who spoke about drexel and it being a new school, and at least it gives you something you can talk about at parties with other attorneys. 

right now i work with a few attorneys from nova and widener.  the drexel education i think is better than what i heard abotu from those guys.  and while you'll always have complaints about what school you're in, my complaints are nothing compared to what they experienced.