Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: NEED HELP HERE - should I take Testmasters?  (Read 19240 times)

BAMAjcm

• View Profile
Hearing Back From Schools
« Reply #430 on: May 12, 2009, 08:34:08 PM »
How long does it usually take for schools to respond after your file is complete and submitted for review? The school in particular I am talking about is Stetson. My file was completed on April 20 (22 days ago), and the status is still the same. This is the last school I am waiting on so I am wondering how long into the summer until I should expect to find out their decision. Thanks in advance. For what its worth, I'm a 155/2.7 so I understand I am borderline for Stetson, could that be the primary reason for the delay?

rockababy123

• MSN Messenger - bonjovifan1985@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
LSAT Admission Ticket
« Reply #431 on: May 14, 2009, 06:45:37 PM »
I just checked my admission ticket to print off for the June test, and while my testing center is named it says that the location is unconfirmed.  Does that mean that the actual testing room has not been chosen or is there still a chance that they might change my testing center?  Has anyone else run into the same issue??

Toledo2011

• View Profile
Extra spots at Toledo this year
« Reply #432 on: May 20, 2009, 03:59:59 PM »
Just finished 1L at the University of Toledo and wanted to share that one of my profs said the school will have extra spots for transfers this year because the 1L class was unusually small.

I've had a very good experience at the school and tuition is very affordable. An excellent choice if you're at a lower Tier 3 or Tier 4 and you're not a lock for a Tier 1 transfer. I shared some more extensive thoughts in a post on the Toledo board, if you're interested.

ser-abogado

• View Profile
FLUNKING OUT OF LAW SCHOOL
« Reply #433 on: May 25, 2009, 11:24:50 AM »
UPON FLUNKING OUT OF LAW SCHOOL....how do I get readmitted? Should I apply to a different school? If I apply to a different school, will the old school notify the new school or vice versa? Will there be intercommunication between the schools?

finessll

• View Profile
    • Email
Pt 53, section 3, question 22
« Reply #434 on: June 04, 2009, 12:31:46 PM »
Can someone explain question 22 on pt 53, section 3  I thought since the bookstores suffered less shop-lifting that that helped to explain why the bookstores experienced increased profits

finessll

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #435 on: June 04, 2009, 12:34:12 PM »
Can someone explain question 22 on pt 53, section 3  I thought since the bookstores suffered less shop-lifting that that helped to explain why the bookstores experienced increased profits

finessll

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #436 on: June 04, 2009, 12:36:00 PM »

JDWannabe007

• View Profile
Life at FPLC? Job placement after school?
« Reply #437 on: June 08, 2009, 04:00:27 PM »
Hey is anyone else attending FPLC next fall or already attending? I was curious if there were any apt. complexes that you recommend looking at? Also, how is the atmosphere at FPLC? I was curious since there isn't much of a campus if students socialize or if most of the time is just spent studying?  Also, how do you find getting internships and connections outside of NH? OK? If so, are the opportunities for students in other areas outside of IP?  Thanks for reading....

JDWannabe007

• View Profile
Life at FPLC? Job placement after school?
« Reply #438 on: June 08, 2009, 04:02:46 PM »
Hey is anyone else attending FPLC next fall or already attending? I was curious if there were any apt. complexes that you recommend looking at? Also, how is the atmosphere at FPLC? I was curious since there isn't much of a campus if students socialize or if most of the time is just spent studying?  Also, how do you find getting internships and connections outside of NH? OK? If so, are the opportunities for students in other areas outside of IP?  Thanks for reading....

JDWannabe007

• View Profile
What is Student Life at FPLC? Job Opportunities?
« Reply #439 on: June 08, 2009, 04:08:41 PM »