Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: NEED HELP HERE - should I take Testmasters?  (Read 18952 times)

SBToLaw

Journal Question
« Reply #400 on: March 25, 2009, 03:37:55 PM »
Do some people do 2 or more secondary journals?  How much work does being on a journal require? 

sc0009

• View Profile
Law School and Basketball
« Reply #401 on: March 30, 2009, 12:02:42 PM »
This may be a ridiculous question, but, last year when Kansas won the National Championship, it all of a sudden became one of the hottest schools in terms of applications.  It has been that way for pretty much all of the past 5 or 6 National Champions.  My question is, do you think that, say Villanova Law School, could at all benefit from being on the big stage.  I understand undergrad and grad schools are two very different beasts, but is there a chance that it could have the same affect on the law school? 

sc0009

• View Profile
Law School and Basketball
« Reply #402 on: March 30, 2009, 12:04:36 PM »
This may be a ridiculous question, but, last year when Kansas won the National Championship, it all of a sudden became one of the hottest schools in terms of applications.  It has been that way for pretty much all of the past 5 or 6 National Champions.  My question is, do you think that, say Villanova Law School, could at all benefit from being on the big stage.  I understand undergrad and grad schools are two very different beasts, but is there a chance that it could have the same affect on the law school? 

leisuregirl

• View Profile
October 1996 test: Section 4, #1 - explanation?
« Reply #403 on: March 30, 2009, 08:30:30 PM »
I'm sure this is a really dumb question, but could someone explain why (A) would not be the correct answer?

Thanks!

leisuregirl

• View Profile
October 1996 : Sec. 4, #1
« Reply #404 on: March 30, 2009, 08:31:54 PM »
I know this is a really dumb question, but could someone explain why (A) would not be the correct answer?

Thanks!

WashLaw

• View Profile
George Mason v. Ohio State ($$)
« Reply #405 on: March 30, 2009, 11:06:50 PM »
So here's my dilemma: I'm an Ohio resident who got accepted to OSU with a half ride and George Mason with no money. I really want to go to GMU because I've always wanted to live in the DC/Virginia area, but the thought of obtaining 60k extra in debt does not sound appealing. So what are your thoughts? Do is still have a shot at getting a good Virginia job if I go to Ohio State? Will I live in Ohio for the rest of my life? Is the 60 K worth it?

GhostofTomJoad

• View Profile
Syracuse ($$$) vs. Seton Hall ($)?
« Reply #406 on: April 02, 2009, 03:56:52 PM »
I'm deciding between Syracuse with a $32,500 renewable academic scholarship or Seton Hall with a $10,000 renewable scholarship.  For Syracuse, I'd have to maintain a mimimum 3.00 GPA.  For Seton Hall, I'd have to maintain a minimum 3.1 GPA.  I definitely like the idea of graduating law school with minimal debt but I do think that employment statistics upon graduation are extremely important.  Any help would be much appreciated.

GhostofTomJoad

• View Profile
Syracuse ($$$) vs. Seton Hall ($)?
« Reply #407 on: April 02, 2009, 04:01:54 PM »
I received a very generous academic scholarship from Syracuse that would definitely minimize my debt should I choose to attend.  I received a partial scholarship from Seton Hall that wouldn't really offset the cost of going there by very much.  However, I understand that Seton Hall is ranked higher and job placement data really matters to me.  Any help would be much appreciated.

clintsito

• View Profile
Most Mormon Friendly Law Schools
« Reply #408 on: April 05, 2009, 11:54:09 AM »
The 2009 Top Ten Most Mormon Friendly law School Ranking is finally here! See how your law school did at www.mormonlawyers.com

clintsito

• View Profile
Most Mormon Friendly Law Schools
« Reply #409 on: April 05, 2009, 11:57:09 AM »
The 2009 Top Ten most Mormon friendly law school ranking is finally here. You can check it out at www.mormonlawyers.com