Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: NEED HELP HERE - should I take Testmasters?  (Read 19061 times)

krizzle22

• View Profile
Franklin Pierce law center
« Reply #310 on: July 14, 2008, 08:07:53 AM »
Anyone have any thoughts on Franklin Pierce Law Center? I'm considering a career in Intellectual property and was curious about this particular school.

MHP

• The Masses and The Intellectuals
    • View Profile
    • Email
Would anyone care to read a rather finalized Diversity Statement?
« Reply #311 on: July 15, 2008, 09:02:26 PM »
I've been reworking it for awhile and in my eyes, it's complete. It is rather identifying though, so I would like to send it privately (through email or personal message).

For the most part, I am an okay writer and a fairly decent editor, so at this point I could use someone who can go through my essay with a fine-toothed comb. Like I said, it's pretty much finalized and I just need another pair of eyes to critique the flow, tone, syntax, etc. If you tell me the topic is taboo (which you might), I probably won't start again. ;)

Thanks!

kman999

• View Profile
Congressional Fellowship
« Reply #312 on: July 18, 2008, 03:12:54 PM »
I was recently accepted into a Congressional Fellowship Program through my school.  Everything sounds awesome, and I am ready to get out to D.C. for a few months starting in September.

I will be working with a senate commitee, and I just wanted to know what this brings to the table for various law schools.  I understand it will only be another soft factor, but does it hold any clout at different schools?  I could imagine that many D.C. area law schools get these kind of e.c.'s all the time, but being from the midwest, would schools in the chicago area value this more? less?  Thanks for any help.

Blakkout

• View Profile
Looking for Readers
« Reply #313 on: July 24, 2008, 03:01:09 PM »
I know most of you are probably sick of this, but I'm really in a bind here.  I finished my first draft of my PS and my dad said it's terrible.  He thinks I should scrap it.  I'm looking for a second opinion, as I think it's alright.

Let me know if you'd be willing to help me out and look it over.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Blakkout

• View Profile
Another Request for Readers
« Reply #314 on: July 24, 2008, 03:02:00 PM »
I know most of you are probably sick of this, but I'm really in a bind here.  I finished my first draft of my PS and my dad said it's terrible.  He thinks I should scrap it.  I'm looking for a second opinion, as I think it's alright.

Let me know if you'd be willing to help me out and look it over.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

peanut

• View Profile
Harvard Law Review - New Editors
« Reply #315 on: July 24, 2008, 06:56:19 PM »
Anybody get a call or rejection email, yet?

SCK2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2
« Reply #316 on: July 25, 2008, 03:27:35 PM »
Is anyone else looking forward to this one as much as me?

Honorable Mention/All-Valley Tournament

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
I moved here because iraq is a success and the desert has been won with the aide of the us servicemen and women...the enigmatic "w" accomplished the mission...HA!...

...so aye finally got to you, eh buster...er mr. lesko?   aka...archie degenerate bunker...looks like you were forced to stand up from your chair...as it was kicked over by a mighty foot. ;)

John 2 14-16

"He found in the temple area those who sold oxen, sheep, and doves, 13 as well as the money-changers seated there. 
He made a whip out of cords and drove them all out of the temple area, with the sheep and oxen, and spilled the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables,
and to those who sold doves he said, "Take these out of here, and stop making my Father's house a marketplace."

the usa resolve in iraq was a success...the kurds are empowered with their own land and saved from saddam hussein, his sons, the baath regime and genocide...allow the healing to continue...

...now those who sold doves have been put in their place...

...go home julie fern...you loser...you coward...your table is turned over...you have been belittled and beaten...you can sell no more your "false doves of peace" masquerading as peaceful gesture...

...you know not what we on court st. and other associates have done and what we men and women in the usa armed services have done...we are all noble and we serve with pride...our mission in mesopoetamia has been a success and will continue to be a success as we empower the kurds...and the people of mesopoetamia...no tyrants to rule them...this is thanks to the noble warriors and the commander in chief who put american security in the middle east in answer to a tyrants murdering ways...and brought liberty to the people of mesopoetamia...

we will maintain our resolve in iraq...

noble to the end...

...Semper Fidelis...

If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
I moved here because iraq is a success and the desert has been won with the aide of the us servicemen and women...the enigmatic "w" accomplished the mission...HA!...

...so aye finally got to you, eh buster...er mr. lesko?   aka...archie degenerate bunker...looks like you were forced to stand up from your chair...as it was kicked over by a mighty foot. ;)

John 2 14-16

"He found in the temple area those who sold oxen, sheep, and doves, 13 as well as the money-changers seated there. 
He made a whip out of cords and drove them all out of the temple area, with the sheep and oxen, and spilled the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables,
and to those who sold doves he said, "Take these out of here, and stop making my Father's house a marketplace."

the usa resolve in iraq was a success...the kurds are empowered with their own land and saved from saddam hussein, his sons, the baath regime and genocide...allow the healing to continue...

...now those who sold doves have been put in their place...

...go home julie fern...you loser...you coward...your table is turned over...you have been belittled and beaten...you can sell no more your "false doves of peace" masquerading as peaceful gesture...

...you know not what we on court st. and other associates have done and what we men and women in the usa armed services have done...we are all noble and we serve with pride...our mission in mesopoetamia has been a success and will continue to be a success as we empower the kurds...and the people of mesopoetamia...no tyrants to rule them...this is thanks to the noble warriors and the commander in chief who put american security in the middle east in answer to a tyrants murdering ways...and brought liberty to the people of mesopoetamia...

we will maintain our resolve in iraq...

noble to the end...

...Semper Fidelis...

If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

mooms

• View Profile
Lack of communication from Thomas Jefferson
« Reply #319 on: July 29, 2008, 08:01:47 PM »
Perhaps this is a better channel for my frustration?