Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: podcasts  (Read 1194 times)

chi2009

• View Profile
podcasts
« on: November 23, 2009, 08:47:15 PM »
Does anyone know of good study aids on podcast?  Driving several hours for Thanksgiving break and don't want to time to go to waste. 

Bigbie

• View Profile
Re: podcasts
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 09:55:46 AM »
if your school gives you a cali account they have a website called classcaster where you can download some podcasts. they seem to be very class specific though (as in just for Prof. X's class at school Y). Or you could transfer law school legends or sum and substance CDs to your ipod.

chi2009

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 10:04:36 AM »
if your school gives you a cali account they have a website called classcaster where you can download some podcasts. they seem to be very class specific though (as in just for Prof. X's class at school Y). Or you could transfer law school legends or sum and substance CDs to your ipod.

My school has both.  I checked out the sum & substance CDs and definitely like those best.  I think they provide a decent review.  Thanks for the tip!

Marmot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 08:20:25 AM »
I find the Life of a Law Student podcast pretty helpful for reviewing concepts in Civ Pro.  Generally they provide a brief overview of a particular topic area and illustrate it by explaining a few pertinent cases.