Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What's a realistic target score?  (Read 1694 times)

Doodsmack

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: What's a realistic target score?
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 10:03:28 AM »
Asking what your "target" score should be for the LSAT is kind of irrelevant, because all you can do is the best you can do.

skah-uh

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 04:41:21 PM »
Asking what your "target" score should be for the LSAT is kind of irrelevant, because all you can do is the best you can do.

Irrelevant?  OK.  But it's still fun to be thinking about all of this stuff.

Thanks for your comment.

MCB

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 07:27:45 PM »

Exactly what I was thinking.  What's the point of formulating a goal LSAT, and before you've even taken a practice?  I wouldn't advise anyone to start setting their sights on any specific school until they've at least taken a practice test. 

Everyone's "target" score is the highest that they can realistically do.  Even if you have a target school that isn't highly ranked, the higher the LSAT the better chance of free $$$. 

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.  I guess it's fun to fantasize. 
USD 2L

skah-uh

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2009, 12:14:12 AM »
Thanks again for all contributions.  Please feel free to keep posting on the same theme, or alternatively rest assured that the message has been understood.

Anybody like to comment on what LSAT score they think would give my application a good chance?